The SEC and ESPN have signed a 20-year agreement

I read where UT was excluded from the deal...you know, because it's obvious ESPN hates UT.

Reactions: 1 person
So can I finally stop buying these turd cable package channel deals and just buy the SEC network and maybe history channel, AMC, FX, etc??:banghead2: Because I definitely don't watch 95% of the crap I'm forced to buy.

ATT U-verse customer here. Makes me quite happy. This is major league stuff.

AT&T Uverse customer here too....woohoo!

AT&T U-verse® has been secured as the network's first national distributor. AT&T U-verse is the fastest growing TV provider in the U.S. and their subscribers will have access to an unprecedented amount of SEC content across all platform

So can I finally stop buying these turd cable package channel deals and just buy the SEC network and maybe history channel, AMC, FX, etc??:banghead2: Because I definitely don't watch 95% of the crap I'm forced to buy.

No you will still have to buy channels you don't want. When five large companies rule 90% of the content this is what happens. BTW your cable company is forced to offer packages bundled by contract with the networks. Disney/ABC (ESPN) is one of the biggest bullies in the business.

why taking to fall of 2014? --Big 10 has a nice network and got it up and running pretty quickly....

VN Store

Back