The Stat Girl

therealUT

Rational Thought Allowed?
Did anyone notice the gorgeous lady who was running stats in Birmingham? Eye candy at its best.

I was hoping maybe someone with a closer seat and a good eye maybe snapped a few..

We thinking about the same girl therealut? About mid thirties brunette with highlights?

I have pictures in my mind!

She looked to be in her 20s. Tight skirt and oustanding legs. White top. Sunday it was all black, still tight fitting.

The crowd started cheering when she made the rounds.

I have pictures in my mind!

She looked to be in her 20s. Tight skirt and oustanding legs. White top. Sunday it was all black, still tight fitting.

The crowd started cheering when she made the rounds.

there was absolutely no need to post this without actual pictures... now you've just fueled the fire:nono:

she's not too bad, but as the louisville fans are saying, you can find girls just like her at most college campuses in the south. Am i permitted to post pics from via the Louisville Scout Board?

from Inside TheVille, Louisville's Scout Message Board:

If I'm not allowed to copy from there, mods please delete and accept my apologies.

statgirl1.jpg

as I said, I've seen girls of that quality and better at UTK, UTC, uga, USCe, UF, Bama, ODU, ETSU and even little ole Milligan. Of course, associating a hot girl with a job in NCAA basketball gives her a little something more.

Not the best pictures of her but you get the general idea.

While there are plenty of hot girls around, she was quite stunning in person.

again, I'm not calling her out, heck I admitted I found a number of the NCAA Women Bballers in the endzone thread attractive. I guess going all day without actually seeing said girl built her up quite a bit. She is definitely a good looking girl.

Not the best pictures of her but you get the general idea.

While there are plenty of hot girls around, she was quite stunning in person.
That's the one I was talking about in the American game thread. Sadly, the picture doesn't get a real shot of those electric legs.

again, I'm not calling her out, heck I admitted I found a number of the NCAA Women Bballers in the endzone thread attractive. I guess going all day without actually seeing said girl built her up quite a bit. She is definitely a good looking girl.

I guess it's the same phenomena that made Brittany Jackson hot

VN Store

Back