The state of TN & Tim Tebow ministry, others partnering..

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
in a fight against human trafficking.

Tennessee partners with Tim Tebow ministry, others in fight against human trafficking

by Kaylin Jorge
Thursday, May 13th 2021

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) —
Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee said there's "no place for human trafficking" in the state and more than $5 million will go towards combatting this issue as he teams up with partners like Tim Tebow and local advocates.

Tennessee partners with Tim Tebow ministry, others in fight against human trafficking

by Kaylin Jorge
Thursday, May 13th 2021

Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee said there's "no place for human trafficking" in the state and more than $5 million will go towards combatting this issue as he teams up with partners like Tim Tebow and local advocates.

Sounds like a great partnership to me. More of this needs to be done. I like Tim way better then I did 12 years ago thays for sure

I just hope that one day he realizes he is an adult and gets rid of the God awful hair styles he wears.
Great ministry that I have contributed to fir years. ( Not Tim’s in particular, but fighting human trafficking.)

I just hope that one day he realizes he is an adult and gets rid of the God awful hair styles he wears.
Great ministry that I have contributed to fir years. ( Not Tim’s in particular, but fighting human trafficking.)
Are you being serious or being humorous?

by Kaylin Jorge
Thursday, May 13th 2021

Maybe TN can start by getting rid of the participation trophies dedicated to those who thought fighting for human trafficking was a swell idea.

in the mean time, Potato in Chief floods the state with the illegal criminals responsible for human trafficking while Guv Lee does nothing to stop it.

VN Store

Back