The Todd Raleigh Spin...

TNVols58

"After the loss to Western Carolina, the Vols spent about 10 minutes running the steps of Lindsey Nelson Stadium."

“That was pre-determined before the game,” Raleigh said. “That was our day of stretching our legs out a little bit. I can assure you it had nothing to do with that (loss) at all. …

This post-game run resulted in a heated exchange between 2 players...this guy doesn't cease to amaze me...he always has a spin for something even if it's for a minor exchange between 2 players

Vols are playing it cool after loss to Western Carolina GoVolsXtra

Raleigh also made the comment (paraphrased) "Lots of Teams lose their mid-week games to lesser schools it happens every week". I would say yeah it happens to the Vols seemingly every week.

Yeah it seems like EVERY week! How much longer are they gonna let this baffon continue? It has already been too long. I bet the folks at Western Carolina a glad he's at UT... Come on Hamilton find us a top notch baseball coach and get rid of this clown!!!!

“That was pre-determined before the game,” Raleigh said. “That was our day of stretching our legs out a little bit. I can assure you it had nothing to do with that (loss) at all. …

This post-game run resulted in a heated exchange between 2 players...this guy doesn't cease to amaze me...he always has a spin for something even if it's for a minor exchange between 2 players

In his defense, I have seen the team doing conditioning after nearly every Wednesday game this season and last. They sometimes run the bases, sometimes run poles, and ran the steps after a couple of the fall games.

It didn't look good at the time, but looking back, I remember them running after Wednesday games all season, including those that they won.

Any of you that have been to early-season Lady Vol Basketball games, you'll notice that team usually runs after the game (although usually 30-45 after the game ends to let the crowd thin a bit) if they have a travel day the next day. It happens less late in the season.

Raleigh also made the comment (paraphrased) "Lots of Teams lose their mid-week games to lesser schools it happens every week". I would say yeah it happens to the Vols seemingly every week.

To be fair, UT has only lost two mid-week games this season. The other loss was at #21 Western Kentucky in extra innings. That's the same WKU team that beat Vanderbilt in Nashville a week later 17-2, then turned around and beat Kentucky in Lexington. Say what you want about who they are, but they're a ranked program that's 3-2 against the SEC this year.

To be fair, UT has only lost two mid-week games this season. The other loss was at #21 Western Kentucky in extra innings. That's the same WKU team that beat Vanderbilt in Nashville a week later 17-2, then turned around and beat Kentucky in Lexington. Say what you want about who they are, but they're a ranked program that's 3-2 against the SEC this year.

DeerPark is dropping some mad knowledge!!! Go Vols!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That is hilarious!! You know when Todd is lying because his lips are moving...can't blame PJ for covering for him...those guys are afraid of that jerk. Fans at the game saw what was going on with Raleigh in the dugout...dropping the F bomb and yanking players around. That stair running wasn't to "stretch their legs" ... it was punishment and is a regular occurrence with this idiot.

Unfortunately I view losses to Tony Kornheiser U and Kennesaw State as mid-week losses regardless of when the game was played.

VN Store

Back