The two biggest plays from the Citrus Bowl

KoachKrab127

1) The interception in the end zone. Iowa had all the early momentum. Our offense was struggling with penalties and sacks, then we gave them excellent field position after a horrible punt. The interception completely flipped that momentum.

2). The sack/fumble when Iowa was backed up at their goal line in the 3rd quarter. It lead to our first TD in the 2nd half, and really put the game away.

1) The interception in the end zone. Iowa had all the early momentum. Our offense was struggling with penalties and sacks, then we gave them excellent field position after a horrible punt. The interception completely flipped that momentum.

2). The sack/fumble when Iowa was backed up at their goal line in the 3rd quarter. It lead to our first TD in the 2nd half, and really put the game away.
Both by James Pearce.

Yes & Yes 👍 👍

It WAS Iowa.........(the worst offense in the history of CFB)
I’m sure there’s been worse offenses….although I’m having a hard time remembering one of them. Their QB was laughably bad, not sure how the hell they don’t have better than that guy; our third string guy was better than him.

Reactions: JohnWardForever
For me one has to be the bomb Nico placed perfectly had Keyton not quit on it. That should have served notice to all our opponents he can get that done. And to our WR room you will be embarrassed on national tv if you quit early on a long route with this QB taking snaps.

For me one has to be the bomb Nico placed perfectly had Keyton not quit on it. That should have served notice to all our opponents he can get that done. And to our WR room you will be embarrassed on national tv if you quit early on a long route with this QB taking snaps.

That pass was perfect... ugh... I think it would have highlighted how well Nico did out there. Nico lived up to the hype.

VN Store

Back