The Walking Dead: Dead City (June 18) (AMC)

I couldn’t make it through the trailer. I want to still like TWD but just can’t.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Why in the hell would you go to Manhattan during a zombie apocalypse?
Every other Zombie apocalypse has figured out a solution.

If the characters in this franchise just that dumb, or lack proper planning after a decade. If follows that I wont support them in their endeavor. At some point it just becomes enablement.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Honestly I don't understand why the drive to keep this whole universe going. The peak of zombie lore was has been 8 years ago now if not longer. The main show was down to a fraction of the audience at its peak and same for Fear TWD. The only remaining series that I can see being a winner is maybe the one they are planning for Rick and Michonne.

Honestly I don't understand why the drive to keep this whole universe going. The peak of zombie lore was has been 8 years ago now if not longer. The main show was down to a fraction of the audience at its peak and same for Fear TWD. The only remaining series that I can see being a winner is maybe the one they are planning for Rick and Michonne.

You are right that it was a fraction of its heyday but according to this it was still the #2 show on cable. I guess that is reason enough to keep it going.

‘The Walking Dead’ Series Finale Drives AMC+ to Highest Day of Viewership Ever (EXCLUSIVE)

Why in the hell would you go to Manhattan during a zombie apocalypse?
Not really a spoiler, I just answered your question. Err on the side of caution. 😀
One of Negans old disciples has kidnapped Maggie's son and has him in Manhattan.

TWD got weak towards the end but I still liked it. I watched this and will watch the next one. Wasn't anything special or great but I wasn't expecting it to be so I enjoyed it.

They showed flashbacks of Negan killing Glen. That was brutal.

VN Store

Back