The Watcher - Netflix Original

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Not to be confused with The Witcher….

Anyone else watching this show? Holy crap. This has my head all messed up. Knowing this is based on a true story makes it even more insane. I started reading about the true story but had to stop because I don’t want spoilers for the show.

3 episodes in, would highly recommend.

Definitely one of the better series Netflix has produced. Wild story

Surprised but seen there has been a Season 2 confirmed although I'm not sure where they're going to go with it?

Reactions: TC 83
Surprised but seen there has been a Season 2 confirmed although I'm not sure where they're going to go with it?

Yeah I’m confused on that too. I guess it will just be a fabricated story since there’s no more source material. I’ll be watching though.

Watch to the end and see how much you like it. I thought it was pretty captivating and then disappointing.

Reactions: TC 83
I was well prepared for a bad ending, so I think it lowered my expectations, but I didn’t hate it. Given that it remains unsolved, there wasn’t much else they could do.

I can appreciate a show that captivated me even if I didn't like the ending. It's mostly about the journey.

I was going to start it tonight, but I hate a suck ending so I'll try something else.

Suck endings would be a good thread idea. I hated the ending of Sommersby. I know everyone in the universe but me hated GoT ending.

I was going to start it tonight, but I hate a suck ending so I'll try something else.

Suck endings would be a good thread idea. I hated the ending of Sommersby. I know everyone in the universe but me hated GoT ending.
The ending of Dexter was all time bad, luckily the newest season made up for it.

It’s really not that bad. The journey is still excellent.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back