The weirdest thing you’ll watch today: Rob Zombie’s The Munsters trailer (Sept 2022)

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Everyone knows Rob Zombie is a bit of an oddball…. but geez man, what’s going on with this trailer?

Movie run time is reportedly 2:40. That's a long time for something like this.

Slightly bizarre for sure, but I'm curious. I was a fan of the show growing up.

Last edited:
Reactions: FLVOL_79
Apparently this was made with an extremely small budget. This will probably be horrible, but I am curious.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Move run time is reportedly 2:40. That's a long time for something like this.

Slightly bizarre for sure, but I'm curious. I was a fan of the show growing up.

Absolutely nothing justifies that run time for a movie like this.

Apparently this was made with an extremely small budget. This will probably be horrible, but I am curious.

honestly a shoe-sting budget is how this project should be made. It should definitely be cheesy.

Get the runtime to something closer to 2hrs and I would watch it.

I loved House of 1000 Corpses, and a few other of Zombies flicks, but this trailer...

Will definitely watch. Huge fan of Zombie. Ho1kC and Devil's Rejects are two of my all time favorite movies. Top 10 for me. So yeah, I can't wait for this.

The first Marilyn., Beverly Owen, was better... and I have to say that the Marilyn gag was the only thing I ever found funny about this show. The Addams Family did this much better.

As a little kid I preferred the Munsters because it used recognizable monsters.

It wasn’t until I was 11-12 that I started to ‘get’ the Adam’s Family.

Why does this dude still make movies? Im sorry ...but some of his movies are average at best...nothing special..mostly garbage
He’s a no talent hack that’s been getting by on the brilliance of his band mates for years.

This movie is so bad and I’m a Munsters fan.

This is worse than a made for TV movie.

Reactions: OllVol
watched about 40 minutes - wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be but still entirely forgettable. was hoping for some cult potential but I don't see it.

I felt like it got the vibe right and grandpa was well cast. Also it had Evil Tom Petty (Richard Brake), and he's always awesome. But Herman and Lilly were annoying. All and all the while thing just didn't work. I hate to say it, but I think the whole concept of the Munsters just doesn't hold water anymore.

Now this looks like it could be fun.

VN Store

Back