The Wright time has come

Mostert has been ruled out and Achane is questionable. Time for Jaylen to take over and don't look back. Will actually watch a Dolphins game tonight.
He's got the skillset to do well. I think the Dolphins picked up Wright to test as a replacement for Mostert from the outset. He's been productive but there's no getting around he's 32yo. Wright and Achane would be a pretty dynamic (they're both burners) pair for years.

To be fair, the Fins were awful last night. Tua was not good and Buffalo has now won 12 of the last 13 vs Miami. I do hope Tua is ok. Seems like he might need to start making some tough decisions .
Tua has taken a beating over the last couple years, too darn many concussions. May be time to call it quits.

Last edited:
To be fair, the Fins were awful last night. Tua was not good and Buffalo has now won 12 of the last 13 vs Miami. I do hope Tua is ok. Seems like he might need to start making some tough decisions .
Yeah they did not look good. And to be fair to J Wright by the time he got meaningful snaps Miami’s backup QB and offensive line looked like they were just trying to get to the locker room

Yeah they did not look good. And to be fair to J Wright by the time he got meaningful snaps Miami’s backup QB and offensive line looked like they were just trying to get to the locker room
I didn’t watch the game very closely after the first half. I didn’t even know he had gotten carries, I’m sure by the time he got out there they were going through the motions . I think Wright has a bright future ahead of him .

I didn’t even know that Hamlin was the one that tackled Tua until this morning 👀

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back