There really aren't any words

FLSTF-VOL

Blood runs ORANGE!
I thought for sure that last weekend had to be the lowest point for our program. I was wrong. Last week was really bad but this is beyond embarrassing.

We are simply a joke. Even if we were to come back and win this game, nothing can remove the stink that was the first half.

We couldn't beat our way out of a brown paper sack in a rain storm at this point.

Lets just dispense with all of the apologetic responses that will follow. There is absolutely no excuse for that first half performance.

Reactions: 2 people
Peterman is garbage! He didn't even get hit and the ball came out of his hand like it weighed 10 ounces.

I thought for sure that last weekend had to be the lowest point for our program. I was wrong. Last week was really bad but this is beyond embarrassing.

We are simply a joke. Even if we were to come back and win this game, nothing can remove the stink that was the first half.

We couldn't beat our way out of a brown paper sack in a rain storm at this point.

Lets just dispense with all of the apologetic responses that will follow. There is absolutely no excuse for that first half performance.

If we come back and win I could care less about the 1st half.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah, I think we'd forgot most of our woes if we won.

Unfortunately, we will not win this game.

We are putrid bad.

He don't get it. Sorry.

Love to eat crow. But no. Not gonna happen.

This game is not out of reach. Florida is handicapped right now, too. We just have to get Worley back in. No, he isn't great, but he's better than what we've seen. He can erase every negative thing I've said about him, if he can pull this one out.

Reactions: 1 person
Peterman is garbage! He didn't even get hit and the ball came out of his hand like it weighed 10 ounces.

I have never seen anything like that, period. I realize it was a tall order to make this start at the swamp, but talk about wetting the bed. Of course Josh Smith and the play calling didn't help...

Reactions: 1 person

To hell with a red shirt. play a freshman. A lot of good NP redshirt did us today

I really can't believe some of the Volnation football experts! You people are really laughable with your "expert" opinions. The defense played GREAT considering what the offense put them into. The offense is young and we do not have a quarterback! I guess that is CBJ's fault, GET REAL!!!! We are on the right road but it is going to take more than one year to get there. Be patient or find another team. Some of you people are really an embarrassment to the real vol fan base!!!! GOOD GRIEF!!!

You're full of crap. A comeback win definitely erases the stink of the first half. No offense.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back