Theres Gotta Be A Bust

maryvillereb2003

every year each team has a player they think will do well. tennessee has a bunch of them, i dont have any idea who that may be,but i think one, or maybe a few of them wont do as good as thought, lets hear your thoughts on who it may be, if anyone.

National Champions teams dont have bust. Only teams that lose. we are a national championship team. You saying we will have bust is saying that we will do bad. Not happening.

I hope we don't have any. If I had to name one for last season, it would have to be Chris Hannon. He needs to step up this year along with Corey Campbell.

I think a lot of the talk so far will get the ball rolling and by the time the season starts, we will ROLL!!! :rocks:

I say Randy Sanders.

I KNOW HE'S NOT A PLAYER!!

I still think he's a bust.

:Bbiteme:

except maybe........yea, i dont know..maybe one of the recruits we believe will be real good.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Apr 25, 2005 7:34 PM
not a bust, just an idiot

Idiocy can make for a bust. We were supposed to have a three-way fight for the QB spot, and it got cut down to two because one of them acted stupid. There's your bust.

Originally posted by milohimself+Apr 25, 2005 10:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Apr 25, 2005 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UTVOLFAN@Apr 25, 2005 7:34 PM
not a bust, just an idiot

Idiocy can make for a bust. We were supposed to have a three-way fight for the QB spot, and it got cut down to two because one of them acted stupid. There&#39;s your bust. [/quote]
I agree. It doesn&#39;t get to be a bigger bust than being the first true freshman to start in the SEC since WWII and then not even be on the team the next year.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Apr 25, 2005 10:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Apr 25, 2005 10:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UTVOLFAN@Apr 25, 2005 10:43 PM
Schaeffer and Smith did bust that guy in the face.......

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

:nono: [/quote]
I thought it was the back of the head??? :dunno: :naughty:

VN Store

Back