Things to look out for in WKU

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
I want to focus on coaching. CBJ brought up points that could be improved on after last weeks game, the one that sticks out to me is the yards left on the field in the run game. I'm in class so I can't, but if someone would post all the things that needed improvement in the last game here and later we can make an attempt at evaluating our staff based on week to week performance.

You are going to get a lot of feedback! According to some, we've lost already.

I don't think we saw anything last week that could point to losing Saturday. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
Things to look out for in WKU:
1) Bobby Petrino running off with a cheerleader at halftime
2) nothing

all the coaches have done this week is give "coachspeak". every position coach has said the players need to improve in one way or another.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
1. Falling into Mammoth cave
2. Running into a giant dinosaur at Dino land.
3. Falling asleep while driving through it.
4. And crying students and a drunk bike ride for Petrino after we win the game.

In that order.

Reactions: 4 people
Big thing to look out for is looking both ways when crossing the street en route to Neyland. Oh yeah and use cross walks. Safety first!

Didn't say I was worried did I? I'm just looking at how the coaching staff improves the team week to week.

The big thing to look out for is WKU to be pounded by about 21! That's it no other things to look out for.

UT's first game in a while with 2 200yd rushing performances. WKU is not AP but they're not Bama either.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd lookout for Justin Worley. See if he waves to a lone fan.
sure must be cool to hate on a young man who gives his all for Tennessee , waited his turn to be on the field and remained positive, helps other QB's who he battles with . One of the smartest guys on our Team .

It would be cool if the PA played motorcycle noises during every time tv time out.

sure must be cool to hate on a young man who gives his all for Tennessee , waited his turn to be on the field and remained positive, helps other QB's who he battles with . One of the smartest guys on our Team .

That reference went over your head.

To the OP,watch out for us to score quickly and often on WK.

We might have left a few yards out there. But the first team could have rushed for as many yards as they wanted if they played longer. So we didn't learn anything from it except we could have success running the same run play over and over with every back. It was as vanilla as you can be.

We need more rushing than last game and more TD passes than Peyton had last night...and a shutout.

Petrino's bike ride out of town should resemble the beat up bikers (Black Widows?) on their retreat ride in Clint Eastwood's "Every which way but loose" movie.

don't give a damned what you think, Many on here have Bashed the kid from day 1.

They aren't bashing Justin, I think they are poking a little fun at someone who posted an open letter to Justin. Seems that JW once waved to that OP so the OP thought JW might remember him.

VN Store

Back