This Board Is Pretty Hot

you will like it over here blur. Some good posters up in here, up in herre.

Check out the Bobby Knight thread if you get a chance, some good stuff in there.

The women's pet and the men's regret-westside.

Yeah, great site. Got in here myself in November and got to experience the end of football with some posters you probably haven't had the pleasure of yet. It gets a whole lot better. And heated. Expecially when Sarge is in the mood to run off Sanders. Gets a little weird in here during the off season since mens BB is nothing to talk about. Welcome.

I've told a few about this site and they said they would be over....Kevin Simon's dad..........said he would check it out among others.......JJ McCleskey said he was going to come over here too!!!!

JJ used to hang out with my nextdoor neighbor in college. I can't remember his name. Basketball player in the mid '90's, tall black guy from some small town in Alabama? I think he quit or got the boot. Any idears?

JJ didn't hang with athletes...I was his college roommate............your talking about Alonzo Johnson....I think........he didn't want to fit into the sterotypical athlete mode so...away from football...he hung with regular students........I think Alonzo was dating a girl that was suitemates with jj's girl......

No, that wasn't him. This guy drove a green 3-series Beamer, I remember that much. That and had some big parties at his apartment (and a VERY loud stereo. . . .)

You know what? I'm thinking of Joey Kent that I used to see all the time, NOT JJ. JJ was probably gone by then. Sorry about that. Now, what in the heck was the guy's name that lived nextdoor?

Originally posted by orangeblur@Mar 3, 2005 12:42 PM
I've told a few about this site and they said they would be over....Kevin Simon's dad..........said he would check it out among others.......JJ McCleskey said he was going to come over here too!!!!

Sweet. I love reading Kevin Simons dads posts. He knows his football.

yeah, Cy knows his stuff. I do wonder how he'll take to some of the newbies though. Cy is pretty much a straight shooter.

Attachments

• martha_logan.jpg
    martha_logan.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back