This board sure is slow after a win....

jwells

Looks like UT survived a 9th inning push by UConn to survive 3-2.

Morgado pitched a 7inning 1-hitter.

Always good to win, regardless of the opponent.

I couldn't have said it any better....if we're not losing, and they're not Raleigh bashing, they're not posting....and probably not having a good day!:bash:

GREAT outing from Morgado...if Gruver and McCray can pitch well tomorrow I feel this team has a chance at Hoover for the SEC Tournament...the offense has got to pick it up though...Forsythe is hitting under .250 and has been a huge letdown as a preseason All American...hopefully Hawn's shoulder is close to 100%....we'll really need him for SEC play....remember guys that SEC play doesn't include midweek games haha

Morgado has pitched very well the past 2 weeks as has Gruver and McCray...Duffy also needs to pick it up...he was supposed to be a middle of the order bat

When Morgado keeps the ball down, hes a tough lefty. He had that 8 k's in 2 2/3 in Corvallis against Oregon State, but he walked a bunch of batters also. In part cause he was missing high pitch after pitch.

Glad to see him coming back strong.

I'm loving all of these positive posts. Everybody keep passing around the orange kool-aid. Our first three pitchers are gonna keep giving us a chance to win and our bats will eventually come alive. Keep battling guys! GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Looks like UT survived a 9th inning push by UConn to survive 3-2.

Morgado pitched a 7inning 1-hitter.

Always good to win, regardless of the opponent.

UT playing Kentucky in basketball in the SECT Semis had nothing to do with this.....

VN Store

Back