This game is a looong way from being over....

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
These words were spoken by one of the TV announcers yesterday with 30 seconds left in the first half and the score 31-17 Vols. Granted the StillHoppers had just scored and granted the announcer is trying to keep the audience from changing channels and watching the Gators lose, but THANK YOU to each and ever VOLUNTEER on the field and in the stands yesterday for indeed making the second half a very loooong second half - for the StillHoppers. I am guardedly (is that a word?) optimistic about our chances in the next few weeks but Butch is the light. Oh, and special acknowledgement to Mark "Amazed", as he selected the StillHoppers. GBO!!

So basically they just said the game is not over yet. Sounds like a reasonable thing for a commentator to say to me.

Reactions: 1 person
Stayed tuned fir the second half. He was just setting the hook for the Hilltoppers.

Stayed tuned fir the second half. He was just setting the hook for the Hilltoppers.

A 14pt lead at halftime is a long way from being over. Does our fan base just look for slights where there are none? It's like the meatheads who go to a bar just to say "What are looking at?" to every stranger.

Reactions: 2 people

I got to admit I was a little worried, with the way Worley was playing, how we was lucky to stop them on the goal line the drive before, and how much crow I would have to eat after posting a message on a coworker's FB page (WKU fan) a few mins earlier. Glad to see our O come out and take control of the game in the second half.

A 14pt lead at halftime is a long way from being over. Does our fan base just look for slights where there are none? It's like the meatheads who go to a bar just to say "What are looking at?" to every stranger.

You looking at me? Do I amuse you?

So...what are YOU looking at?

So basically they just said the game is not over yet. Sounds like a reasonable thing for a commentator to say to me.

You bet it is but, the inflection of his voice was all about the Vols breaking down in the second half.

VN Store

Back