This Guy Has Never Been Out Of Wisconsin

sounds like someone is jealous.....and they dont know that knoxville isnt better....they are from milwaukee....of course its better to them....UT has one in the SEC before....it can be done.....they dont know what they r talkin about

I don't think that the Smokey Mountains can old real quick. That is just ignorant. Lake Michigan would get old quicker than the Smokies IMO.

And I don't like the comment that the city of Knoxville might not know the names of the Great Lakes either.. that dude burns me up.

That is just how Yankees think. They think everything they have and do is better and what Southerners have is bad and wrong. example, how we speak and how we think.

Actors such as Brad Renfro, John Cullum of "Northern Exposure," and Johnny Knoxville all hail from Knoxville.

Milwaukee has Heather Graham.

Possession arrow: Milwaukee

That is a really good point...

Based on his theory Nashville has Milwaukee beat since Nashville has Reese Witherspoon

Hey y'all, go to the post a comment board and read what one Paul Foley wrote. He told him OFF!!! Big time!!

:cheer:

The University of Tennessee+Knoxville, Tennessee+The VolNation+Bruce Pearl=SEC basketball champions in three years!

VN Store

Back