This is BS!

I’ve been a loyal customer for like 20 years for Direct TV. Every year since actually being an adult. This is ridiculous, my friends have been telling me for years to go to streaming. This is the last straw🤣😂🤣
Dump ‘em…cast your economic vote! I treat the big tech companies with the same loyalty they treat me, which is to say none.

I’ve been a loyal customer for like 20 years for Direct TV. Every year since actually being an adult. This is ridiculous, my friends have been telling me for years to go to streaming. This is the last straw🤣😂🤣
Hulu Live and it never happens again as long as the 🐁 owns ABC/ESPN

Reactions: butchna

It’s because Direct TV tried to keep your cost down. They’ll work out a new deal with Disney and have it back up in no time, and the customers who stay will pay a little more to help Disney recover from their poor marketing decisions.

Come over to the dark side. Pay YouTube TV to negotiate with Disney.

Dumped DirectTV Stream last night. My bill renews on the 6th, on that’s when I’m going to give YouTube a shot at the belt lol.

Reactions: feathersax
I've been paying a ton each month for internet and cable with Comcast. I'm old, technology has zoomed past me. I need a streaming service that is easy to navigate, and gets all the sports (Vols, Preds, SEC Network, all the ESPNs, etc.) that I want. What y'all got? Help an old guy out!

Reactions: Smallvol#1
You are not going to be able to outrun Disney shakedowns. The cable/streamers have no choice but to agree to Disney’s new demands each contract and go up on your price or refuse Disney’s offer

Last year they tried to make Spectrum pay more and add
More Disney channels and they refused. This year it is Directtv. Next year it will be someone else.

It will never be Hulu as Disney owns them and they will just agree to Disney request and pass cost along.

This is all to pay for major league ball rights…

With the budget always being tight, I checked to see if the game is on network television, YouTube or just listen to it on the radio.

I've been paying a ton each month for internet and cable with Comcast. I'm old, technology has zoomed past me. I need a streaming service that is easy to navigate, and gets all the sports (Vols, Preds, SEC Network, all the ESPNs, etc.) that I want. What y'all got? Help an old guy out!
Comcast is ridiculous. You wont miss them

YouTubeTV and don’t look back, I doubt you’ll regret it.

I held out until exactly a year ago when the first game blacked out and that was the last straw.

Reactions: Vol737
I dumped Dish Saturday.
Wish I would’ve done it sooner.

Who’s your cable company in your area? I had Spectrum, got rid of all the cable boxes and just stream their app that has all the channels I want plus local channels for less than $100, then have a few other apps I buy individually. A lot of people go with HULU or YouTube TV and seem to like their packages too. Both will have your local stations.

Who’s your cable company in your area? I had Spectrum, got rid of all the cable boxes and just stream their app that has all the channels I want plus local channels for less than $100, then have a few other apps I buy individually. A lot of people go with HULU or YouTube TV and seem to like their packages too. Both will have your local stations.
Comcast I think, but I live out in the sticks honestly. I’m gonna go with Hulu or YouTube likely. Thanks for your info, it’s appreciated

Reactions: Vol737
It's an opportunity to find something to do other than watching Jawja footbaw. Make the most of it.

If you want the Preds on Ballys, don’t believe YouTube TV will give you that. Fubo has Bally’s.

YouTube TV has everything but Preds. You'll have to get ESPN Plus for that.

VN Store

Back