This is low, even for Bammers

utvolpj

Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Zero class, zero. Any respect I ever had for bammer fans just left me. They will ban a UT poster for defending Fulmer but will allow posts with him and Hitler. Amazing, even I gave them more credit than that. I hope Phil hangs 50 on them and lets Gaither break Croyle in half.

Scroll down and you'll see what I mean: LINK

:bammer:

Originally posted by utvolpj@Jul 9, 2005 3:55 PM
Zero class, zero.  Any respect I ever had for bammer fans just left me.  They will ban a UT poster for defending Fulmer but will allow posts with him and Hitler.  Amazing, even I gave them more credit than that.  I hope Phil hangs 50 on them and lets Gaither break Croyle in half.

Scroll down and you'll see what I mean: LINK

:bammer:
[snapback]111711[/snapback]​

Hmm, Im sure what a few chumps do on a message board reflect the overall actions of the fanbase :rolleyes:

I recall a UF fan on here getting banned because he called Phil fat, and said UT was being rumored for recruiting violations?? Pretty wrong to me, but does that mean that all of UT fans are sensative and jump on you if you say something negative even if its true? No, every fan base has their good and bad. Message Boards mean nothing, but im sure if I went on a rampage saying negative things about UT (true or untrue) I would be banned as well. My point is, worry about yourselves before you jump all over others. ;)

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Jul 9, 2005 5:07 PM
Maybe you should worry about your team instead of preaching here.
[snapback]111720[/snapback]​

Ya know UTVOLFAN, I think I'll call you Mr. Irrelevant from now on. What does my team and this sites over-sensativeness have to do with eachother?

I thought they was pretty funny.

I suppose when you own a team as UT/CPF does, The Bama folks are tired of being pillaged. Therefore they look to CPF as a dictator in some form. :worship:

looks kinda like "caption time" to me. a direct insult to shula. what's the difference?

utvolpj, I decided a long time ago that trolling around on rival boards was only going to make me mad and hate rival fans. I decided to stick to Vol boards and leave the others alone. It has turned out to be a good choice. Just passing on a little advice.

As to the "sensativeness" (sp) of this site, this site is no more sensitive than any other board I have ever visited. We like our team, we think our team is the best and that isn't going to change. Posters are very RARELY banned here, with a majority of those being banned actually UT fans who stirred up trouble with rival posters. Whatever you heard about this site being "sensative" is sour grapes from some troll who couldn't hack it here.

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 9, 2005 6:02 PM
Hmm, Im sure what a few chumps do on a message board reflect the overall actions of the fanbase :rolleyes:

I recall a UF fan on here getting banned because he called Phil fat, and said UT was being rumored for recruiting violations??  Pretty wrong to me, but does that mean that all of UT fans are sensative and jump on you if you say something negative even if its true?  No, every fan base has their good and bad.  Message Boards mean nothing, but im sure if I went on a rampage saying negative things about UT (true or untrue) I would be banned as well.  My point is, worry about yourselves before you jump all over others. ;)
[snapback]111714[/snapback]​

It's the internet. It's what rivals do.

You can keep preaching not to make fun of posts by other rivals but we will continue doing it anyway

GatorVille- I also remember that poster and he said more than that so don't come around here trying that crap because the ones of us that have been around a while know what went on. If anybody is Mr. Irrelevant its you gator boy

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 9, 2005 9:22 PM
Whatever you heard about this site being "sensative" is sour grapes from some troll who couldn't hack it here.
[snapback]111758[/snapback]​

EXACTLY.......

Originally posted by Vol67@Jul 9, 2005 7:45 PM
GatorVille- I also remember that poster and he said more than that so don't come around here trying that crap because the ones of us that have been around a while know what went on. If anybody is Mr. Irrelevant its you gator boy
[snapback]111770[/snapback]​

Ive read this site for a long time, finally decided to post. I saw that go on, I know what happened. How am I mr. irrelevant? I say things that relate to eachother or the topic. Show me how Im mr. irrelevant and ill try to do better.

Gatorville, I suspect you are The Swamp under another alias. You sound just like him.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 9, 2005 8:44 PM
Gatorville, I suspect you are The Swamp under another alias. You sound just like him.
[snapback]111806[/snapback]​

What I do wrong?

...This is a UT Message board. Of course we're going to talk bad about our rivals and our competiton. Isn't it human nature?

Just like other team message boards talk about the Vols...It's not a big deal. Football wouldn't be football unless there was trash talking going on. That's just the way it is.

~*Crystal*~

You and he/she both have this sly little ability to make seemingly-innocent remarks that are really barbed and looking for a rise out of the
Vol fans on here. Like calling us "sensative" and making up names like Mr. Irrelevant for a poster who has been here a long time and actually BELONGS on this board. Not saying you're not welcome, but what got you banned once will come back to bite you in the butt even if you logged in as Phil Fulmer.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 9, 2005 8:51 PM
You and he/she both have this sly little ability to make seemingly-innocent remarks that are really barbed and looking for a rise out of the
Vol fans on here. Like calling us "sensative" and making up names like Mr. Irrelevant for a poster who has been here a long time and actually BELONGS on this board. Not saying you're not welcome, but what got you banned once will come back to bite you in the butt even if you logged in as Phil Fulmer.
[snapback]111816[/snapback]​

If you to compare me to a previous poster, ok....were both gator fans I guess. Im not lookin to stir up any trouble. I just want to see a different perspective on CFB, and converse with you guys about it. If Im not wanted, Ill leave. If me posting here causes that much trouble to you, Ill stop here and now.

It's not your posting, it's WHAT you post.

Calling posters names when u have 32 posts, and stiring up people and then saying they are "grumpy" is a slight problem, in my mind atleast.

Just chill out and have a good time without causing problems or calling people names.

Originally posted by GatorVille@Jul 9, 2005 9:54 PM
If you to compare me to a previous poster, ok....were both gator fans I guess.  Im not lookin to stir up any trouble.  I just want to see a different perspective on CFB, and converse with you guys about it.  If Im not wanted, Ill leave.  If me posting here causes that much trouble to you, Ill stop here and now.
[snapback]111818[/snapback]​

Check your PMs please.

man I think those things are hilarious. I like the marshmellow boy.

I normally think they are funny too and cruise the bammer boards for a laugh every now and then. However where is the humor in Fulmer with a swastika armband pictured with Hitler?? Explain the humor to me because I missed it. That was the only one I found out of line. Fulmer is a representative of my school, my alma mater, and that is over the line. If you're OK with bammer fans comparing your coach to a man who murdered millions then I have no use for you.

Originally posted by utvolpj@Jul 9, 2005 11:37 PM
I normally think they are funny too and cruise the bammer boards for a laugh every now and then.  However where is the humor in Fulmer with a swastika armband pictured with Hitler??  Explain the humor to me because I missed it.  That was the only one I found out of line.  Fulmer is a representative of my school, my alma mater, and that is over the line.  If you're OK with bammer fans comparing your coach to a man who murdered millions then I have no use for you.
[snapback]111839[/snapback]​

I agree. That pic with Hitler was way, way out of line.

[attachmentid=2781]

Two can play this game

[attachmentid=2775]
[attachmentid=2776]
[attachmentid=2777]
[attachmentid=2778]
[attachmentid=2779]
[attachmentid=2780]

Attachments

• alabama.jpg
    alabama.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0