This Is Why They Call It March Madness

Freak, Don't say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those other three are quite suprising though....except UTC of course.

Did anyone ever count how many tourney teams the vols played this year?

Freak, I did earlier today, check this out.

We played 13 games against teams in the tourney, we won 3 of those games. In other words, UT won 11 games against teams that didn't make the tourney.

So how many teams did we lose to that did not make the tourney?

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Mar 17, 2005 8:15 PM
if wake loses everyones bracket is destroyed.

they will win though

Everyone except LadyInOrange.

Well I only have them goign to the elite eight. I say only because many people have them in the championship game and final four.

I know, I just thought it was interesting that LIO was the only one in 64 to pick UTC.

Originally posted by Volunteer@Mar 17, 2005 8:14 PM
We played 13 games against teams in the tourney, we won 3 of those games. In other words, UT won 11 games against teams that didn't make the tourney.

:shakehead: That's not good at all. They should fire Buzz!

Looks like most of the lower seeds have gotten a reality check now.

Well anoyne watching the Gonzaga vs. Winthrop game? Man I am going to be mad if Gonzaga loses. But I don't got them going deep in the tournament anyways. Man now I see the score to the Nevada vs. texas game. I need texas and Gonzaga to pull it out. :cross:

Well, looks like Texas is going down....shouldn't have picked them either. :bad:

hey there is still 8 seconds left. Are you forgetting this is the ncaa tournament? anything can happen. here comes some big free throws.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 17, 2005 8:08 PM
Well, looks like Texas is going down....shouldn't have picked them either. :bad:

ditto thanks a lot texas :banghead:

Well looks like Nevada is going to get the joy of playing Illinois next round.

VN Store

Back