THIS...It's GREAT...to BE...a TENNESSEE VOLUNTEER!

We were down at #26 as recently as 2021, and our #3 in 2024 is highest for an SEC school since UF was 3rd in 19. Nice to see UF and GA looking up at us - as it should be. What a move our teams have made! Go Vols!
We have a lot of folks on The Hill in leadership positions that are ALL on the same page and FINALLY understand the value of success in sports. There are a lot of benefits that come with a top notch AD! Young adults want to be a part of something successful and bigger than themselves. Where better than UT??

We have a lot of folks on The Hill in leadership positions that are ALL on the same page and FINALLY understand the value of success in sports. There are a lot of benefits that come with a top notch AD! Young adults want to be a part of something successful and bigger than themselves. Where better than UT??
It’s amazing what competent leadership can accomplish.

Phlegmatic Phil as AD, Slingblade as HC, and this gentleman - Slingblade's faithful sidekick - as OL coach (pulling in close to a cool $1 million per year). How did we manage not to be great with leadership like that??

I am so happy with the current leadership. Beyond night and day.

Friend.jpg

Phlegmatic Phil as AD, Slingblade as HC, and this gentleman - Slingblade's faithful sidekick - as OL coach (pulling in close to a cool $1 million per year). How did we manage not to be great with leadership like that??

I am so happy with the current leadership. Beyond night and day.

View attachment 657471
Fulmer as AD was one of the dumbest moves ever!

Reactions: Ratvol and onevol74
I was not impressed with Gov. Lee’s pick for UT Systems president in Randy Boyd but he has completely altered the University’s course of steady decline since Joe Johnson’s retirement. Academically and athletically, the University is now led by dynamic and insightful people who intend on improving the programs and returning UT back to being an outstanding institution.

I was not impressed with Gov. Lee’s pick for UT Systems president in Randy Boyd but he has completely altered the University’s course of steady decline since Joe Johnson’s retirement. Academically and athletically, the University is now led by dynamic and insightful people who intend on improving the programs and returning UT back to being an outstanding institution.
and today...he's Running with the Bulls!

VN Store

Back