This maybe the best weekend in collage football in a long time for a vol fan

GOATeric14berry

Florida started the day off with a lose to miami.The vols then beat wku by 32 which everyone thought we could lose that game.
Then late last night we got to hear fire kiffan chants from the usc crowd as usc lost to washington st.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
And ND gets beat... They only needs 4 more loses to be out of contention for the championship game

Reactions: 3 people
Florida started the day off with a lose to miami.The vols then beat wku by 20 which everyone thought we could lose that game.
Then late last night we got to hear fire kiffan chants from the usc crowd as usc lost to washington st.

Why is Florida loosing to Miami good for Tennessee? I want them rated as high as they can be when we play them. Now instead of an over confident team, they will be pissed. Kind of like Ga. was against SC.

Why is Florida loosing to Miami good for Tennessee? I want them rated as high as they can be when we play them. Now instead of an over confident team, they will be pissed. Kind of like Ga. was against SC.

I don't care if they are ranked 1 or 20th. Just win and win by 1 point if you have to but beat them gators.

Reactions: 2 people

I am glad Florida is loose now. Makes it easier to penetrate.

Reactions: 2 people

Yeah, one thing I've learned this season is that I no longer care about pulling for the conference or how our opponents make us look. I just want our rivals to lose every game. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Miami beat Florida and Clemson beat Georgia. We've been down so long, I don't care about rankings or prestige or any of it. I just simply want to win while our rivals lose.

Reactions: 1 person
Florida started the day off with a lose to miami.The vols then beat wku by 32 which everyone thought we could lose that game.

Collage football? Prefer Origami myself. Also, love when Florida losses a football game.... 😊😳

Recruiting, recruiting, recruiting.... Always good for a rival to lose football games IMO.

A bit OT. Tee made a mistake IMO. He had an opportunity to be welcomed back to his alma mater with very open arms but wound up thumbing his nose a bit. I don't think there's much doubt that he's going to be relocating after this season. You would have to think he won't hitch his wagon to Kiffin again.

Yeah, one thing I've learned this season is that I no longer care about pulling for the conference or how our opponents make us look. I just want our rivals to lose every game. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Miami beat Florida and Clemson beat Georgia. We've been down so long, I don't care about rankings or prestige or any of it. I just simply want to win while our rivals lose.

And besides it's not like we need our opponents to be ranked high when we play them so it will help us get into the BCS championship game.

A bit OT. Tee made a mistake IMO. He had an opportunity to be welcomed back to his alma mater with very open arms but wound up thumbing his nose a bit. I don't think there's much doubt that he's going to be relocating after this season. You would have to think he won't hitch his wagon to Kiffin again.

And now I don't want him back here, maybe he can go to the Cowboys and take Lane with him.

I don't think everyone thought we were going to lose to WKU. I heard very few upset predictions.

VN Store

Back