This Years Senior Class

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
I was just checking this years senior class and I was surprised. How many do you think will get drafted next year? I think we can have 4 first rounders.

hahaha...for a second i thought you meant basketball!!! hahahaha

ummm...
Simon (Maybe, but the injuries thing might hurt him)
Riggs (As long as he has the season he should)
Allen
Mahalona
Parys
Toeaina
Harrell

All those have the potential (all obviously wont get it, but depending on the season could)

next year we have-

allen
haralson
mahelona
sears
simon
riggs

all those guys are possible first rounders. i will go ahead and saythat jason allen is a sure first rounder, and riggs could be top5 pick if he has a good season

i know the season hasnt even started yet..But how many seniors next year do we lose?..like ones that contribute alot.

Jason Allen - 1st/2nd round
Parys Haralson - 2nd/3rd round
Mahelona - 1st/2nd round
Gerald Riggs - 1st/2nd round

That's my guess about those players.

You mean all wont get drafted? Everyone of them will get drafted. Allen first round, Riggs is possible first, Mahnelona is an easy first, parys is prob 3rd or 2nd, harrell is a good pick up, and toeaina could be the best because of the raw talent he has. Any recivers that are leaving getting drafted?

probably Tinsley and Hannon will be late picks. Maybe mid rounds. Meachem will the highest when he graduates...if he stays consistent i predict top 10

Originally posted by vols2345@Apr 24, 2005 7:10 PM
You mean all wont get drafted? Everyone of them will get drafted. Allen first round, Riggs is possible first, Mahnelona is an easy first, parys is prob 3rd or 2nd, harrell is a good pick up, and toeaina could be the best because of the raw talent he has. Any recivers that are leaving getting drafted?

No, I'm just not really sure about the others.

never know who will step up this year and dominate.

i hope we have 10 first rounders but it doesnt work like that.

u can own the college game like jason white did, but not have the pro body or intelligence etc.

the nfl is so much different than college it is hard to succeeed.

did u know that matt leinart's backup, who never played, got drafted in the late rounds

funny huh.

White also showed that he cant play clutch against good defenses in big games...plus his knees are broke

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Apr 24, 2005 7:18 PM
did u know that matt leinart's backup, who never played, got drafted in the late rounds

funny huh.

I think he played the last quarter of the Orange Bowl.

I'm just happy adrian McPherson got drafted.

But next years tennessee class to the nfl could be our best ever IF they the program has a good year. Maybe rose bowl or sugar?

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Apr 24, 2005 9:12 PM
probably Tinsley and Hannon will be late picks. Maybe mid rounds. Meachem will the highest when he graduates...if he stays consistent i predict top 10

tinsley is gone....he graduated this season

VN Store

Back