Those who watch the game Saturday

Yes the Army All American game. And the salt is for us when we pass out with the number of Orange hats come out of the Bag and Who's wearing them.

im gonna take a shot per commmit...so ill be really mad if im not trashed by the end of it

I hope they all do it in the first half because I am going to miss the second half

Try taking a shot by the number of stars their ranked and you won't make it to see them all.

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Jan 13, 2005 11:19 PM
im gonna take a shot per commmit...so ill be really mad if im not trashed by the end of it

Is there anything that can't be turned into a drinking game?

Answer: NO

:dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

I'll be watching, can't wait to se at least Turner have his UT hat on.

I have a bad feeling about Ken Phillips, looks like a Canes committ personally, but I'll be happy with Turner at least.

The Buckeye in me is looking towards Maurice Wells' decisions also, its between OSU and Georgia Tech, hope he chooses the Bucks.

"The Buckeye in me " you know that can be surgically removed don't you hey kiddiedoc can ya help a brother out?

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Jan 14, 2005 12:05 AM
The Buckeye in me is looking towards Maurice Wells' decisions also, its between OSU and Georgia Tech, hope he chooses the Bucks.

Sounds painful. Me and my brother always have buckeye fights when we go to Ohio. I gave him a welt last time.

Originally posted by milohimself+Jan 14, 2005 4:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Jan 14, 2005 4:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GoVolsDogg@Jan 14, 2005 12:05 AM
The Buckeye in me is looking towards Maurice Wells&#39; decisions also, its between OSU and Georgia Tech, hope he chooses the Bucks.

Sounds painful. Me and my brother always have buckeye fights when we go to Ohio. I gave him a welt last time. [/quote]
I can&#39;t help but root for the Buckeyes, they&#39;re the homestate team and all my family are Bucks fans it seems, so I want them to do well.

But yeah, Buckeyes friggin hurt when you toss them at each other.

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Jan 14, 2005 5:43 PM
I can&#39;t help but root for the Buckeyes, they&#39;re the homestate team and all my family are Bucks fans it seems, so I want them to do well.

I&#39;m not sure about you&#33; First you pull for the Broncos to beat Peyton, then you come out with this Buckeye stuff. I think that we need to have an intervention for you before you say that Bama is one of your favorite teams too&#33; ;)

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Jan 15, 2005 9:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 15, 2005 9:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GoVolsDogg@Jan 14, 2005 5:43 PM

I&#39;m not sure about you&#33; First you pull for the Broncos to beat Peyton, then you come out with this Buckeye stuff. I think that we need to have an intervention for you before you say that Bama is one of your favorite teams too&#33; ;) [/quote]
:clap: :lolup: :dlol:

Rooting against Peyton Manning should be a sin&#33;

WE GOT ONE ALREADY &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :rocks: DL Raymond Henderson chose us over Iowa and Notre Dame

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Jan 15, 2005 8:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood &#064; Jan 15, 2005 8:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GoVolsDogg@Jan 14, 2005 5:43 PM

I&#39;m not sure about you&#33; First you pull for the Broncos to beat Peyton, then you come out with this Buckeye stuff. I think that we need to have an intervention for you before you say that Bama is one of your favorite teams too&#33; ;) [/quote]
I root for the Broncos over everyone, theyre my lifelong team, even if Peyton is on the other team.

I hope he does well, but I hate the Colts still.

Heh, any of you notice that the halftime show dancers are using orange and white pom-poms? :D

See, they know.

Well, I&#39;m not getting it. There was a tanker crash on the I-5 corridor through Portland and that&#39;s all that&#39;s on the main channels here. ESPN is showing college hoops.

VN Store

Back