Tickets

goainge330

I live in sc and i am a HUGE tennessee fan and wanted to know if any of yall know when the university starts selling tickets to the public and what games should be available for the public to buy, i want to attend at least 3 games but dont want to get ripped off by scalpers does anyone have any advice for me Thanks AND GO VOLS i cant wait till september!!!!!!!

There is a date when all available non season ticket holders may buy single game tix. Also any returns from the opponents school will also be avail usualy the week of the game itself. The date for single game tix is unknown at this time assume?

Seems like about this time last yr, I'd already ordered all of mine via utsports website. But it may have been july they came up for sale? you can try 1800-332-vols for any info

And, BTW, unless its a REALLY big game and tickets are scarce, you can almost always get a decent deal on scalped tickets near gametime.

I know that a lot of people have the same worries as you, but, trust me, it's not that bad. Remember: there are 109,000 of those things floating around.

hard to get anything other than double lettered seats, and those are upper deck.

go to the game and scalp tickets. its not as expensive as u would think.

print off a seating chart and take it with u, then u will know where u are sitting.

well if you can just call and get'm with the visa/mc at face value and games available better to have'm already. Ive never had to sale any but i wouldnt have any prob.
Worst i had last yr was zz-13 and it actualy wasnt bad. but that was the very bottom of the upper deck. Guys i sat beside in those seats for the Fla game got theirs for $85 a piece

VN Store

Back