Time to get greedy

NEO

Eat at Joe's
We have 7 guys on rivals that need a .1 bump to be 4 stars and three that need a .1 bump to be 5 stars.

This would give us 3 five stars and 16 four stars.

Rivals...make it so.

Reactions: 7 people
gordongekko.jpg

Signing class of 53 please... round off rest of class with 4* and 5* only. TYVM have a nice day.

We have 7 guys on rivals that need a .1 bump to be 4 stars and three that need a .1 bump to be 5 stars.

Rivals...make it so.

I am tickle to death with what we got, but we got to get some Defence tackles, we got to have them looking over our list thats the only thing missing and i know its early. If we could get 2 or 3 DT this could become the best recruiting class in the history of TENNESSEE FOOTBALL.

A lot of it depends on how many camps they attend...its kinda stupid...like Jalen dropping 3 spots because he didn't go to "The Opening." I trust Butch and trust offer lists....if Bama, USCe, LSU, OSU, Mich, etc are offering some of these kids...then they can flat out BALL!

They're still the same players, regardless of how many stars are next to their name

Not true, everyone knows if you get a bump in star rating from Rivals, your 40 time improves without you doing anything. It's really amazing the power those stars have.

Reactions: 2 people
They would like the 5* beside their name as well.

Remembering being 18 years old once myself. Thinking about how I handled success and attention, makes me hope that all our recruits get knocked down 1* before they hit campus. Accolades can be a dangerous thing for a lot of folks. Just saying.

Rivals...make it so.

I hope it happens because I would really like to see Tennessee finish with the number one class. I think those increases for our guys would make it happen.

According to Ryan Callahan on the tos, the Vols will take: two or more defensive tackles, possibly one more offensive lineman, another DB or two, an athlete, and possibly a RB and/or qb, if they see one they like.

I agree with his assessments but don't think there will be an elite qb or rb available. We will land a few three star dt's imo and end up w/ a top ten class-jmo.

According to Ryan Callahan on the tos, the Vols will take: two or more defensive tackles, possibly one more offensive lineman, another DB or two, an athlete, and possibly a RB and/or qb, if they see one they like.

I agree with his assessments but don't think there will be an elite qb or rb available. We will land a few three star dt's imo and end up w/ a top ten class-jmo.

I'm hearing that we are really trying to flip that QB that's currently commited to Miami (forget his name).

VN Store

Back