Tino Thomas

I wonder the same thing. Tino was rough but he was fast and strong, needed coaching. I don't know if his shoulder ever healed good, but I do wonder why he isn't getting into the rotation. He seemed to want it.

Gino and Orta are nowhere to be found.... Same goes for Pair, Carson, Kerbyson, Bynum, Bowles, Blanc, and many others....

Dooley had so many misses that it was sad..

Kerbyson will play - in the 2 deep I think. The rest seem to be busts, although I'm not sure Carson was ever considered to be anything more than a project at best.

Edit: Bynum and Blanc should play more as the season goes on imo.

Carson is really enjoying the meal program Along with Clark. In fairness to them they don't belong on a SEC roster

Reactions: 1 person
IIRC Bynum tore his ACL last year and is only a redshirt freshman

Bynum played quite a bit against WK. Met him at the airport last year. Great guy. I hope the best for all the vols, but he is no bust. I think he'll do well.

Bynum played quite a bit against WK. Met him at the airport last year. Great guy. I hope the best for all the vols, but he is no bust. I think he'll do well.

CBJ and staff want Bynum to play MLB and right now he's playing WLB. When AJ leaves, Bynum will most likely play a lot of snaps at MLB. Another surprising comment from CBJ after the game was that he said we had no depth at d-line and mentioned every DT, even Clark, we have except Carson, TIFWIW.

CBJ and staff want Bynum to play MLB and right now he's playing WLB. When AJ leaves, Bynum will most likely play a lot of snaps at MLB. Another surprising comment from CBJ after the game was that he said we had no depth at d-line and mentioned every DT, even Clark, we have except Carson, TIFWIW.

And a lot of people don't realize that most of our starting dline would not even make the 2 depth at florida, bama, or lsu.

That goes for our entire roster with the exception of Tiny

Alabama/Florida/LSU offered a lot of *our players scholarships.

There is no telling what those guys could have done with 3-4 years in their S&C programs and with competent and consistent coaching.

Not to mention the simple fact that they'd be confident as they're surrounded by a culture of success and winning.

Jones comes into a roster that has seen 6-7, 5-7 and 5-7 in the last 3 years. That's just as much of a mental rework as it is a talent problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Bowles was hurt on kickoff coverage second game. Im pretty sure it was shoulder. He wasn't getting any wr reps just special teams.

Bowles was hurt on kickoff coverage second game. Im pretty sure it was shoulder. He wasn't getting any wr reps just special teams.

He's fine. It was just a stinger. I have a class with him and that's what he told me.

He was very highly rated coming in. As a red shirt freshman I would think he could beat out some if the guys playing, but I guess not.

He's fine. It was just a stinger. I have a class with him and that's what he told me.

He was very highly rated coming in. As a red shirt freshman I would think he could beat out some if the guys playing, but I guess not.

He can't understand route running or the playbook apparently. Honestly, CBJ and staff seam to know WR talent. Our best WR our North, Smith, Johnson, and PIG. 3 of the 4 CBJ staff either got or held onto. Point being I think a lot of these WR are doing to be recruited over.

VN Store

Back