Tiny vs. fisher/joeckel

VOLinNC

How do u guys think Tiny compares to the first two picks of this years draft?
IMO if I was a GM I would take Tiny over both the others if they were available in the same draft. Based on the first 59 minutes of the South Carolina game where he handled Clowney. Who's probably the best defensive lineman in college football in years.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
regardless if he is better or not...that guy will be a very rich young man this time next year...this draft proved that.

Reactions: 2 people
Great thread.....Tiny is a level above the two very good top picks in this draft and with a season's worth of conditioning and teaching with our new coaches..injury notwithstanding...he'll be primed as the second pick next year...pass rusher will always trump franchise bookend on a draft board..so Clowney will be sporting the funny suit

Reactions: 1 person
the UT/SC game will get a lot of hype nationally next year for that very reason. Battle of the top two draft picks. Will be fun to watch.

Reactions: 1 person
the UT/SC game will get a lot of hype nationally next year for that very reason. Battle of the top two draft picks. Will be fun to watch.

That's right!...earmarked national game!

Tiny has still got a big upside. He was still learning last year, we haven't seen what he can do yet. He's gonna blow up this year.
:rock:

I would love for Tiny to be taken that high but he will probably go behind Cyrus Koundjaio if they both leave early. Its just too early in the process to tell. This time last year Fisher and Joeckel were rated lower than 4-5 other tackles.

Next year's draft actually features good QBs. While I think Clowney goes first, at least one QB is going off the board before a tackle is taken.

Tiny being talked about as a potential top pick of the draft? Wow. Good for him. Had a nice game against Clowney but I had not seen or heard that he rated that highly. :thumbsup:

Tiny being talked about as a potential top pick of the draft? Wow. Good for him. Had a nice game against Clowney but I had not seen or heard that he rated that highly. :thumbsup:

It all depends on what the needs are of the teams picking early is, Clowney may not go #1, hard to tell at this point. Johnny Manzel may come out too, but Tiny will be a very very early pick. We could have a lot of O lineman go fairly high.

Tiny will go very high, but there's no way to tell what pick. It all depends on the team and their needs. I think it's safe to say that Tiny(if he has another great season) will most likely be a top 10 pick.

I don't think Tiny goes 1st. Overall next year if everybody stay's healthy, but definetly 1st OT.

VN Store

Back