Tip off at 3pm?

I would assume so. Log onto the KnoxNews Govols web site and pull up the basketball schedule. That's how I learned Charter Sports South would be carrying it. Is Comcast the name of your cable carrier? If so, it goes to reason that each cable carrier has the right to attach its name to the Sports South channel.

At any rate, hope you do get the game. I have a feeling that Buzz is going to stir up a good bit of excitement this year with the squad he has. Scooter transferring in from The University of Memphis (Tiger High!) has been a real boost to the team.

GO VOLS!!

I'm pretty sure Comcast owns Charter nowdays. I'm assuming CSS is the same on Charter and Comcast.

The team looks good this year. Seems like the NCAA Big Dance is a reasonable expectation. Guess it depends how good our conference play ends up being.

I only saw a few minutes of the Texas A&M game but from what I have heard and the little bit that I saw they look good. I am looking forward to the year. Anyone got some extra SEC game tickets?

Originally posted by DrRosenRosen@Dec 12 2003, 01:39 PM
I'm pretty sure Comcast owns Charter nowdays. I'm assuming CSS is the same on Charter and Comcast.

The team looks good this year. Seems like the NCAA Big Dance is a reasonable expectation. Guess it depends how good our conference play ends up being.

I don't think Comcast owns Charter. Anyway, I am sure that they are the same but I never realized that Comcast called it Comcast Sports South....interesting. Should be a good test for this team. I think we are headed in the right direction but I really still don't see a leader on this team. I hope that either Watson or McFagdon can step up to that role. With Kentucky and Florida in the East it's hard to imagine anything better than a third place finish. Next years team could be really good especially if Jackie Butler gets into school.

Anyone see that Georgia got beat at home by Winthorpe?

VN Store

Back