'26 TN CB Caden Harris

Of course the one play I didn’t get was his long touchdown tonight against Oakland. But you can see why this staff really likes him. Good length, athleticism, physical and just a dawg that’s going to fight to help his team win. This guy’s thread needs way more than four posts too lol

I was wondering what this staff thought about Harris, and Chaston Smith also.

Of course the one play I didn’t get was his long touchdown tonight against Oakland. But you can see why this staff really likes him. Good length, athleticism, physical and just a dawg that’s going to fight to help his team win. This guy’s thread needs way more than four posts too lol
Where is Tennessee in his pecking order?

Reactions: Orange.
Not necessarily true
I mean Haywood has sent kids all over. That close to Memphis though usually Ole Miss is at least going to be a factor. Bama of course is going to be a factor. Not saying Tennessee, or Florida state or anyone else won’t be a factor but usually Bama and OM are at least going to get a shot to make an impression.

Reactions: Stacmot

This guy would be a nice add to the defensive backs room.

VN Store

Back