'24 TN K/P Grant Chadwick

wittenvols

Grant Chadwick - Tullahoma - P

I watched him kick a 53 yd field goal with ease on Friday night, on a bad snap. Credit the holder for recovering. I’m not sure if the laces got turned correctly or not. He had room to spare. After his performance I thought he deserved a thread.

Grant Chadwick, Tullahoma: Chadwick was 3-for-3 on field goals from distances of 53, 47 and 42 yards. He also had six punts that averaged 46.3 yards and five kickoffs that traveled 68 yards for touchbacks as Tullahoma beat Coffee County, 16-0 last Friday.

Last edited:

I watched him kick a 53 yd field goal with ease on Friday night, on a bad snap. Credit the holder for recovering. I’m not sure if the laces got turned correctly or not. He had room to spare. After his performance I thought he deserved a thread.

Grant Chadwick, Tullahoma: Chadwick was 3-for-3 on field goals from distances of 53, 47 and 42 yards. He also had six punts that averaged 46.3 yards and five kickoffs that traveled 68 yards for touchbacks as Tullahoma beat Coffee County, 16-0 last Friday.

Committed to MTSU. Brother is a kicker here. Coach Mason made him a priority and offered right away after being hired

Reactions: Smokey19rt

We will take all the TN kickers we can get whether through recruiting in high school or the portal route like Campbell.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back