'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

Just saw Rivals dropped him to 125 overall. It’s surprising he has regressed so much over the summer. Could it be from all the visits and not focusing on football? Whatever it is he needs to fix it.

It’s Rivals not exactly the recruiting scout elite.

Just saw Rivals dropped him to 125 overall. It’s surprising he has regressed so much over the summer. Could it be from all the visits and not focusing on football? Whatever it is he needs to fix it.
Actually it looks like an integrity issue with Rivals. FULLY locked in to a school not top 5 takes him off the sexy click list except for that school. So, move guys up that will generate more interest.

I have a question and I know someone in VolNation has the answer. So George MacIntyre was dropped to a four star prospect over the summer due to not participating in camps. Once the high school football season get going well, do y'all think he will be reclassified as a five star recruit? Common sense would tell me yes; however, I would just be guessing. Thanks in advance for the replies!

I have a question and I know someone in VolNation has the answer. So George MacIntyre was dropped to a four star prospect over the summer due to not participating in camps. Once the high school football season get going well, do y'all think he will be reclassified as a five star recruit? Common sense would tell me yes; however, I would just be guessing. Thanks in advance for the replies!
1723921212368.gif

Nah.
Bcuz summer camps are harder then real football.

And his hand couldn’t handle the pressure.

He stay 4 staah maybe turn 3 stah!

tumblr_o17qp7xX3I1udh5n8o1_500.gif

I actually do not give a single runny 💩....Heup believes in him, and I believe in Josh Heupel. The services are a freaking joke because of stupid 💩 like this.

In my experience they seem to kind of cater to the uncommitted prospects and the more popular teams to get all the bandwagon casual fans clicking. I do think Tenn as a program is more popular and I do think GMac got dropped due to some injuries that kept him from participating in the camp circuit as much. If he has a solid year he should get a bump.

According to Wiltfong, GMac was as coveted as Bryce Underwood among college coaches. I'm not telling anyone anything new but it is cool to hear that from the national recruiting director

I know some people think Fong hates us but he said a lot of good things about our recruiting on his show including our infrastructure, development, and relationship building

Bryce Underwood is the best QB recruit since Nico imo. But GMAC ain’t far behind imo

Nah very doubtful

VN Store

Back