'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

This is one of the best gifs I have ever seen
I love using gifs. Every time I get an unidentified text message, I always try to reply with a gif that's appropriate for the words but is hilarious at the same time. Enough to make the person who sent it snort laugh. I just enjoy humor a lot, there's not enough of it these days to keep people calm. And when guy I quoted said something so boneheaded, I couldn't resist.

This is just a lazy post. Why is it bait or a troll post? Who else does Bama have right now in roster? Ty and the Washington transfer is about it. We have Nico now, with Merk coming in. More competition than Bama has. I'm just not looking at this with orange colored glasses. I'm hoping I'm dead wrong.

Nico is irrelevant in this conversation. He will be gone when Mac gets here so his only legitimate competition would be Merklinger. He will face about the same or more at Alabama

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Nico will still be our QB in 2025 when GM is a freshman.

Ok fair point, my mistake but honestly it's even better as Merklinger will not have a head start in playing meaningful games and Mac will have a year in the system learning from the starter the way Nico did.

This is just a lazy post. Why is it bait or a troll post? Who else does Bama have right now in roster? Ty and the Washington transfer is about it. We have Nico now, with Merk coming in. More competition than Bama has. I'm just not looking at this with orange colored glasses. I'm hoping I'm dead wrong.

Heup doesn’t miss when he goes all in for a QB. Relax, GMac is a Vol

Not saying you’re a troll, but you gotta look at the whole picture. GMac has made it clear that a relationship with the HC is crucial in the decision he makes. His best relationship has always been Heupel, but he also had a decent one with Saban. However, now that Saban is out of the picture, GMac has given 0 signs that he’s considering Bama. The guy was just at our junior day, sitting next to Heupel, and it has been discussed by multiple people that he’s actively recruiting on our behalf, including a kid currently considering Bama. All those signs point to being a Vol.

Reactions: BigOrangeCrush32

VN Store

Back