'25 TN WR Radarious Jackson (Tennessee commit)

Mr Jackson has Elite Talent and if he has the Heart and Dog in him like Juan He will be a AA in Knoxville. Juan had special gift of Heart and passion of the game. He was a good athlete not great but great were it mattered. That is why so many great athletes never make it in NFL they don't have IT. In CHRIST Alone

Mr Jackson has Elite Talent and if he has the Heart and Dog in him like Juan He will be a AA in Knoxville. Juan had special gift of Heart and passion of the game. He was a good athlete not great but great were it mattered. That is why so many great athletes never make it in NFL they don't have IT. In CHRIST Alone
If he even has 1/2 the heart of Jennings he will be All-SEC.

Jennings competitive spirit created miracles!

Jackson's rise to stardom has been a fusion of elite athleticism and an even better mindset and work ethic. "Radarious is a dynamic football player," [Sheffield coach Edward] Kuykendoll said. "He's one of those guys that when he touches the ball, he can take it to the house (from) anywhere on the field."

A brief look through Jackson's highlights will show a string of long touchdown runs with defenders chasing the wind. He described those moments like a basketball player describes shooting with a defender face-guarding. "All that's going through my head is 'I gotta go, I need to get to the end zone.'" Jackson said. "It can be a lot of folks in front of me but I'm looking at the end zone."

Kuykendoll said it's Jackson's potent ability after the catch that makes him so special. "His YAC, yards after the catch, it's unbelievable. When he gets the ball in his hands, he turns into a running back." While natural ability is a part of Jackson's success, his coach says an even bigger part of it is his work ethic. None of the accolades have come without effort. "He works on his craft. He studies other receivers," Kuykendoll said. "(There are) times he's just on the field by himself working on routes. What you do when your coaches aren't around, that's how you become elite. I believe he's mastered that."

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/spor...all-recruiting-2024-tssaa-season/74475425007/

in his 4min highlight, there were only 2 plays that weren't TDs. Receiving, Rushing, Punt Return, Pick 6's. Go routes, jump balls, slants, hitches - all scores.

You know the dude is good when the QB doesn't look and just chucks it up.

On3 did the best job ranking the state of Tennessee recruits. Their 1-4 is solid (Mac, Jackson, Mills-Knight, Utley). They also have Nic Moore (7) and Dodson (9) higher than other services. The only one I take real issue with is Daune Morris at #17. I'd have him at #5, maybe even #4.

On3 did the best job ranking the state of Tennessee recruits. Their 1-4 is solid (Mac, Jackson, Mills-Knight, Utley). They also have Nic Moore (7) and Dodson (9) higher than other services. The only one I take real issue with is Daune Morris at #17. I'd have him at #5, maybe even #4.

Screw it, Bishop was ranked like 51 lol

Kids a baller.

Bishop doesn't wow anyone with measurables. He's not really big, he's not really fast (though not slow). He just knows how to play football. Watching that kid set up blocks is beautiful.
not sure why he’s perceived as “not fast” as he’s got several runs over 30 yards and I haven’t noticed anyone running him down? Isn’t he also listed over 200lbs which isn’t small for a rb. He’s clearly a productive SEC rb and his HS recruiting rankings show they missed on him. Glad CJH didn’t miss and he’s a VOL.

Last edited:
not sure why he’s perceived as “not fast” as he’s got severs runs over 30 yards and I haven’t noticed anyone running him down? Isn’t he also listed over 200lbs which is small for a rb. He’s clearly a productive SEC rb and his HS recruiting rankings show they missed on him. Glad CJH didn’t miss and he’s a VOL.
Like I said, he’s not slow, either. I just mean he doesn’t have a single “elite” attribute, but he does everything well…and understands how to play RB better than most.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Like I said, he’s not slow, either. I just mean he doesn’t have a single “elite” attribute, but he does everything well…and understands how to play RB better than most.
Physical attributes you mean? Because his field vision is elite. How he presses the line and always falls forward.

I think he’s sub 4.5.
I think he benches 340+ lbs.

He can can windmill dunk on a 10 foot goal and he’s 5’10. So he’s near 40 inch Vertical.

I was looking at him at he physically looks like a smaller Jamal Lewis. Sounds funny but that’s what he physically looks like.

Physical attributes you mean? Because his field vision is elite. How he presses the line and always falls forward.

I think he’s sub 4.5.
I think he benches 340+ lbs.

He can can windmill dunk on a 10 foot goal and he’s 5’10. So he’s near 40 inch Vertical.

I was looking at him at he physically looks like a smaller Jamal Lewis. Sounds funny but that’s what he physically looks like.
Yes. His vision is definitely elite.

But also, as we know, these website evaluators are not always great at ranking players. They're worse when there aren't crazy elite physical measurables. The more nebulous attributes like vision aren't going to be as easily noticed by a website analyst as it would a coach. Our coaches have proven to be good evaluators.

Where's the game thread??

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

VN Store

Back