TO ALL VOL FANS

bamaguy08

Okay, I know that all of you guys are saying that you are going to win by a wide margin, which is understandable. You guys aren't too bad, and we are not that good...BUT, this is the Alabama-Tennessee game, it is usually a good game. I mean lets be real, you guys arent that much better from last year, im not dogging you, just being honest. And, we are a little better from last year. If i remember correctly, that game went into five overtimes, in which you guys won, great job to come into Bryant Denny and get a win. But the point is, this is the BIG game, emotions run high, so its going to be close. Even on paper, where some of you think that you are better than us significantly, its a close game. You do have some OUTSTANDING young guys stepping up. But thats the key thing, young. We have the overall 3rd best D in the nation. BUT we really havent played a REAL offense. And you guys have one of the best offenses in the nation, BUT you really havent played any really good defenses besides Auburn and they won big. So i dont see how you guys think that you will win big. Yes, it is possible, considering our situation of not being able to throw the ball. But i still think it will be a close game. AINGE has shown that when he gets rattled he makes bad choices. So here is the question to all you VOLS...What do you REALLY think the score will be??? MY PICK...UT-17 UA 10. Thats my pick. I hope that i wasnt too opinionated in my comments, i tried to use cold hard facts. I wish BOTH teams the best of luck, and i hope that the players, coaches, and fans treat this game with the respect it deserves; IT IS THE BEST RIVALRY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL. i hope it can return to that. Thanks

when it comes to this game you can throw the stats, the records, the rankings out the window....I'm not big on predicting scores for any college game but I think this will be a tight one Ut-21 Bama 17

Delusional or too much PBR tonight? So you think your D is better than Georgia or Florida? Well go ahead and think that.

This rivalry was a good one for decades. It is now down to #3 on the hitlist.

Attachments

• tommy_target1.JPG
    tommy_target1.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
HEY BHAM VOL FAN>>>>Im going on stats on the defense. CHECK THE RANKINGS BUDDY, WE ARE 3rd IN THE NATION>>>>FACT. I ALSO SAID THAT WE HAVENT PLAYED ANYBODY OFFENSIVELY!!! at least the first guy had enough class to answer the question and not be an ass, so maybe me and him can have an intelligent, respectful conversation.

Most of the scores sound right, except for the BHAM guy. I expect tenn. to win a close one. I say 7 points. but i dont expect high 20's to 30's. Im sticking w/ my 17-10 score w/ vols on top. Good predictions though.

I think it will be close or a blow-out :rolleyes:

A few corrections - Georgia has a very good D. (better than any team UA has faced to date).

Bama's defensive stats are impressive but you have to question the offensive talent of the competition. Which of the Bama opponents would you say has the best offense? Probably Arkansas. All the others are mediocre at best (maybe Western Carolina is a 1 - AA offensive power :lol: ).

On the other hand, I do believe that SC has a good defense, maybe better than the Vols so Bama has faced a defensive challenge.

Bottomline, I agree that you can throw out the stats and that the game is likely to be close. Here's to a good, clean game and a Vol victory :rocks:

From past history I know anything could happen, but I feel it will be a close Tennessee victory. Touchdown or less.

I for one do not expect a blow-out. My prediction is:

Tennessee 17
Alabama 7

with Tennessee scoring a TD in the 4th. Close game throughout. I agree though, you can throw stats and records out the window. I was there in '90 when we were #3(?) and bama was 2-3. I suffered through that excrutiating 9-6 loss. However, Fulmer coaches a different game than Majors and lets our talent contribute the the cause as opposed to going into a conservative shell, well, somewhat anyway. I think 'bama has a good team this year, possibly an overachieving team, but I really do think Tennessee should win. We'll see what happens...

VN Store

Back