To Whom it May Concern..

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jul 25 said:
I assume that this article is indirectly directed at me. Come on OWB. If you think I'm closed minded then just tell me. If thinking within the the Bible and arriving at all of my personal beliefs through that, then yes I am guilty.

Come on Smoke Em...you are thinking completely within a book which you have not even done any historical research on! If you are going box all your thoughts in by one book, at least take the time and effort to know exactly where that book came from, to include but not limited to, authors, revisors, editors, the history of the times it was compiled in, etc.

Ask yourself a question to warm up your brain. This can range from something simple like what day is it to something more complex like, what is the square root of 529.

23 :bad:

(therealUT @ Jul 25 said:
Come on Smoke Em...you are thinking completely within a book which you have not even done any historical research on! If you are going box all your thoughts in by one book, at least take the time and effort to know exactly where that book came from, to include but not limited to, authors, revisors, editors, the history of the times it was compiled in, etc.
I agree that I will never completely understand everything in the Bible, but I certainly know enough about it to place my 100% faith in this holy book.

You were not even aware that there are 2 different creation stories...AND THEY ARE ON THE FIRST TWO PAGES OF THE BIBLE!

I wonder if he knows that it is possible that demonic angels and or demons could have impregnated humans.

(OrangeEmpire @ Jul 25 said:

cookie.jpg

(OrangeEmpire @ Jul 25 said:
I wonder if he knows that it is possible that demonic angels and or demons could have impregnated humans.
I thought it was those big-eyed extra terrestrial things known as "grays" making us their own little genetic playground.

(orange+white=heaven @ Jul 25 said:
I thought it was those big-eyed extra terrestrial things known as "grays" making us their own little genetic playground.

That's just one of those tall tales that helps groups of drunk guys who were camping together feel better about being "probed" the night before.

You were not even aware that there are 2 different creation stories...AND THEY ARE ON THE FIRST TWO PAGES OF THE BIBLE!
I checked that out and found nothing of a 2nd creation.

(smoke_em06 @ Jul 25 said:
I checked that out and found nothing of a 2nd creation.

Well, if you cannot comprehend what you read in Genesis as 2 stories of creation (as every theologian has stated,) then I am going to assume that you cannot really comprehend anything. Therefore, I am wasting my time. Let it be noted, that I tried.

Well, if you cannot comprehend what you read in Genesis as 2 stories of creation (as every theologian has stated,) then I am going to assume that you cannot really comprehend anything. Therefore, I am wasting my time. Let it be noted, that I tried.
There is only one creation story. That is simply stated.

The elder has spoken..

All I'm trying to say is that everybody is entitled to believe what they WANT to believe, whether it is historically accurate or research-based or WHATEVER. I know what I believe and nothing is going to change it. SmokeEm and therealUT have both stated their beliefs and both still believe what they want to believe. With all due respect, I say it's time to give it a rest or take it to PMs.

(LadyinOrange @ Jul 25 said:
All I'm trying to say is that everybody is entitled to believe what they WANT to believe, whether it is historically accurate or research-based or WHATEVER. I know what I believe and nothing is going to change it. SmokeEm and therealUT have both stated their beliefs and both still believe what they want to believe. With all due respect, I say it's time to give it a rest or take it to PMs.

I believe in you...

I can't, your words turn me to mush. I'm putty in your hands.

(LadyinOrange @ Jul 25 said:
Great! Now I can mold you into a Republican. :biggrin2:

Hey wait a minute, what happened to the you believe this and I believe that post?

Hey wait a minute, what happened to the you believe this and I believe that post?

Well, you said you were putty in my hands. All my putty believes the way I do. :D

VN Store

Back