Todays predictions

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Anyone want to make any predictions for the games today?

Lady Vols at UConn at 2:00

and

Vandy at Tennessee at 4:00

Well Freak, if the Lady Vols are ever gonna beat UConn, THIS is the year to do it.
I don't really know about the UT - Vandy game. Is Vandy any good?

They looked good against Bama. The real question is how bad are we?

Lady Vols 59

Pukeonn-50

The men's game is a different story..If they can avoid stupid shots and turnovers and things such as that and our shooters get hot then we could win

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say we win:

Vols-70

Vandy-66

All I know is that the Lady Vols are having a hard time making easy baskets right now. Like LIO said, if we can't beat them this year, we should give it up.

Originally posted by orange_man@Jan 8, 2005 1:07 PM

I don't keep up with lady bb so i have no idea about that one.

:blink:

Man, you do NOT know what you are missing!!

For real! Want to lose some weight real fast? Watch the LV's, they will stress it out of you!

Nobody predicted that 25 point loss for the men?

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Jan 8, 2005 12:54 PM
The men's game is a different story..If they can avoid stupid shots and turnovers and things such as that and our shooters get hot then we could win

Well. . . .had the pleasure of watching my first men's game in person this year. That was quite the display of shooting that Vandy put on. I guess somebody on the team read your post and decided that they would get the hot hand instead.

What a whooping.

#2 was raining threes in like they were layups. Anybody seen a percentage on their 3-point shooting?

dunno who will win..but I hear they are having a sale on jumbo HOT DOGS!!!!! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

VN Store

Back