Todd raleigh sucks

Riveting stuff here.................................

borat-flag-770131.jpg

NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Only a very few of us keep up with baseball, I do, although it is very painfull. I really think this staff is gone. However, one is quick to blame raleigh. This team has way too many holes:

1. Kentrail has not played nearly as good as his freshman year.
2. Too many injuries: Polk, Liles, Brown.
3. No backup catcher: Forsythe has caught 99.9% of the innings.
4. No backup outfielder. UT struggled to find a backup with injuries to Polk and Liles.
5. No backup infielder. Struggled again to find a backup with the injury to Brown.
6. Struggled to find a starting rotation.
7. No Bullpen.

Only a very few of us keep up with baseball, I do, although it is very painfull. I really think this staff is gone. However, one is quick to blame raleigh. This team has way too many holes:

1. Kentrail has not played nearly as good as his freshman year.
2. Too many injuries: Polk, Liles, Brown.
3. No backup catcher: Forsythe has caught 99.9% of the innings.
4. No backup outfielder. UT struggled to find a backup with injuries to Polk and Liles.
5. No backup infielder. Struggled again to find a backup with the injury to Brown.
6. Struggled to find a starting rotation.
7. No Bullpen.

Don't use facts. It confuses those who only have the capability to lay down blanket accusations.

I know this season isn't going well for UT baseball, but how in the heck did ya'll beat up on LSU a couple of weeks ago? At Baton Rouge, no less!

South Carolina just swept Vandy, which is just what the doctor ordered after getting whipped by the Gators last week.

We'll see you next weekend. As neurotic as we are, you'll probably sweep us, too!

With the facilities in place at Knoxville, Tennessee baseball won't stay down for long. Hang in there, Vols Baseball Fans.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well the first game LSU pounded UT. The second game LSU had about 4 costly errors. The third game UT just hit the ball well.

I hope raleigh is given another season, Delmonico left the cupboards empty.

I would not be surprised if given another. He has another great class coming in. This team is horrible in pitching. On the bright side, nobody big is leaving the team, they could be very competive next year if this new class has good pitchers.

kentrail has to play another year.

As far as Morgado and Hernandez, neither one played great but it just depends on where they get drafted. Cody Brown and Ty'relle Harris are the only ones for sure who played often who will be gone.

Last edited:
Ok...Raleigh signed an Outfielder in this new class and said, "he will help fill spots due to the draft."

Yeah, if thats the case he is gone. The only reason why he didnt go out of high school is because he didnt get a million dollar contract.

My problem with this team is that we've played so erratic this year, you have no idea what kind of team you're going to get. In general, you know you're going to get a team that gets up early, and then proceeds to give up a lot of runs in one inning, attempts a rally, almost ties it, then gives up a late home run.

My problem with this team is that we've played so erratic this year, you have no idea what kind of team you're going to get. In general, you know you're going to get a team that gets up early, and then proceeds to give up a lot of runs in one inning, attempts a rally, almost ties it, then gives up a late home run.

pitching staff was too weak this year.

VN Store

Back