Tolerance On This Board

9296potsguy

Drinking to cope
At least the opposing fans have a fighting chance here. Take a look at these posts from tidefans.
06:32 AM #42
hSv
BamaNation Scout Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayhiker
I was in the 8th or 9th grade and wanted to go to the game for a few weeks. #2 Bama vs #3 PSU. We couldn't find tickets and I was so upset. The day of the game someone advertised tickets on the local radio that they couldn't go. My dad got the tickets and I was off to my first football game ever. 23-3 PSU. Ouch!

Others that come to mind are the Iron Bowl where our receiver was called out of bounds in the endzone. I still count that one as a W for us. The UCF game, my wife, son, and I were camping at Cheaha. I still rememeber the way I felt during post game and yelling at the radio for Dubose to shut up, that it wasn't God's punishment on him being an idiot. Our loss at KY in Duboses first year. The 42-6 Arkansas beat down. Do you see a common theme with Dubose games?

And you willnot last on this board, Alabama Larry </span>

<span style=\'color:eek:range\'>It&#39;s not like he ripped Bama or anything, he just said he enjoyed a victory.

The key here is the quality of the opposing fans.

When you have guys like Fadeproof and NCGatorbait it&#39;s hard not to get along.

I know there are others but these two just popped up.

Although you have to keep in perspective, Fadeproof is a Butt sniffer, and NCGatorbait is a slimmy lizard, but other than that, they&#39;re great guys. :D

psst... be gentle.

OldVol is that Dennis Homan getting crunched in your avatar? I took over part of his sales territory in 1985 and heard some really good fb stories from him.

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@May 21, 2005 1:57 PM
OldVol is that Dennis Homan getting crunched in your avatar?  I took over part of his sales territory in 1985 and heard some really good fb stories from him.
[snapback]97048[/snapback]​

I&#39;m not sure who the Bama player is but the Vol is the great All-American Albert Dorsey breaking up a play in the 67 Bama game. Bama came into the game with a 20-something game win streak and the Vols handed them their head in a 24/13 victory on their way to a 9/2 record and SEC championship.

Very simply put, the Mods/Admins are TideFans are pure and utter trash. Honestly, if any of them are making above 25k per year in their daily trailor park trash jobs, I would be shocked.

I have seen them ban their own members for simply stating obvious problems and even get rid of a so-called Marine Corps. member for saying Pennington wasn&#39;t doing the job well enough.

I honestly hope someone takes down their site for good.

I have known HSV for several years, he is an extremely classy poster, this just proves what most of us already know about TF......

Peace Cross

Originally posted by U&#045;T@May 22, 2005 11:19 PM
Very simply put, the Mods/Admins are TideFans are pure and utter trash. Honestly, if any of them are making above 35k per year in their daily trailor park trash jobs, I would be shocked.

[snapback]97298[/snapback]​

I don&#39;t make a whole lot more than that U-T.

Does that make me trash?

:(

Teachers, Police officers and firemen in Tennessee would love to make that much UT...you just started a mass exodus to BAMA BOY&#33;

The key here is the quality of the opposing fans.

When you have guys like Fadeproof and NCGatorbait it&#39;s hard not to get along.

I know there are others but these two just popped up.

Although you have to keep in perspective, Fadeproof is a Butt sniffer, and NCGatorbait is a slimmy lizard, but other than that, they&#39;re great guys. 

psst... be gentle.

Thanks...I think. I agree, I come to this board because we all seem to be civil and respect each others opions (although they may be wrong) and I haven&#39;t been to a rival board that has had near as classy fans as the ones on this board(though we all have our bad eggs). So to you guys I say THANK YOU.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@May 23, 2005 11:53 AM
I don&#39;t make a whole lot more than that U-T.

Does that make me trash?

:(
[snapback]97364[/snapback]​

No, you are a woman.

And I changed it to 25k instead :angel:

Bottom line is that the people at villageidiot.com don&#39;t care or want to hear from anybody but bammers, period. Kinda like their view of the world.

VN Store

Back