Tonights Predictions

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
I got Tennessee in a route vs Arkansas. What do you have?

I have Tennessee winning. I'm not sure about a rout, but I believe they can win.

I may have lost my mind, but I actually think we'll win this one. Arkansas is fading and we really should have beaten them a couple of weeks ago.

I say we win by 4.

If Arkie didn't have the home court advantage, we would have beat them the last time. From what I have read about the team getting fired up and such, I say we beat Arkie tonight.

Tennessee 76
Arkie 65

Since I am trying to stay positive, I will say sure we can!

We played both Arkie and UK pretty close. The UK game was not as bad as the score reflected. If we can put together 2 COMPLETE games, anything is possible.

Ole Miss just beat South Carolina!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 10, 2005 3:29 PM
Anybody believe the Vols can win the whole thing??

lio, I love my Vols and nothing would suit me better. However, if I am being realistic here, you and I both know that isn't going to happen.

That said, I certainly would like to see them win at least two!

GO VOLS! :good:

We are going all the way. We are going to win the whole thing this year. On a neutral court, we have done pretty well. We beat standford and lost to unc by only 13 ( I say that because they usually blow ever team out they play this year). I say we get it done.

Just curious here, but what makes everyone feel like UT will win this one? Neutral site, Arkansas is slumping, the Vols might finally get things going in the right direction, or what? I mean our record in the SEC tourny hasn't been very good at all lately.

Um dude, get out of here with that negativity. Lets just belive in this team and we are going to get it done tonight. Wooooo SEC Champs.

High on the vols chances of winning. Lets get it done. You just have to believe. Try it. It makes you feel better than thinking negative all the time.

Originally posted by zizou@Mar 10, 2005 5:06 PM
Just curious here, but what makes everyone feel like UT will win this one? Neutral site, Arkansas is slumping, the Vols might finally get things going in the right direction, or what? I mean our record in the SEC tourny hasn't been very good at all lately.

My only objective reasons for picking the Vols is that Arkansas has been in a tailspin and we almost beat them at their place a couple of weeks ago.

I just hope that we come out motivated. It would be very easy for this team to quit right if they got behind by very much.

Nobody expected the football team to do very well this past season but look how it turned out...anything is possible.... :unsure:

All right, all right! It's not that I'm being negative about the tourney. Just realistic. I've been hoping that we'd make an NCAA run since I was all the way back in high school. Fed into the "Houston" craze. Have put up with coaching changes, poor recruiting, underused potential, and underachievement time and time again.

I bleed as orange as any of us. Trust me. I'm just not going to gamble away my kid's college fund by picking us to run the table.

Anyway, GO VOLS!

Predictions for 2345: Vols in a close one tonight (pull ahead then let up toward the end). . . . .lose in convincing fashion in round 2.

I think everyone on this board gives Buzz too much credit, UT loses a close one 71-69.

Everyone take a moment to reflect on Buzz's career and what he hasn't accomplished in the past four years.

Sorry to be so negative, but I am being factual, UT has accomplished absolutely nothing under Buzz and the program only aspires to be at a level Jerry Green took it to.

Man if Lofton plays like he did against kentucky last time with a little more help its OV.

We going to have hog for dinner role vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• a_mcfadgon_2685.jpg
    a_mcfadgon_2685.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1
I say lofton drops around 20 and scooter gets about 25. Crump gets a double-double. Asumnu gets some minutes and makes some big baskets. And vols win 65-50.

VN Store

Back