Tony and the Pirates

LAVol1

When the camera pans over to the Vols dugout, It looks like a stalwart Vitello is at the helm of a ship with his pirate crew behind him, ready to storm the field and plunder the opponent at his command. I don't think I've ever seen a coach in any sport that exudes as much confidence and leadership from the sidelines. His players reflect that confidence when they take the field. I think Vitello is now my fav Vol coach of all time. 🏴‍☠️

When the camera pans over to the Vols dugout, It looks like a stalwart Vitello is at the helm of a ship with his pirate crew behind him, ready to storm the field and plunder the opponent at his command. I don't think I've ever seen a coach in any sport that exudes as much confidence and leadership from the sidelines. His players reflect that confidence when they take the field. I think Vitello is now my fav Vol coach of all time. 🏴‍☠️
DO NOT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!! My heart literally stopped while I was opening this thread, thinking the Pirates were making a run at CTV!!
🤓

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back