Tony Vitello: A Nice Guy

I'm old school I guess my high school baseball coach was the biggest SOB but all the players respected his knowledge.... Although he was a little rough getting his point across and all parents of teammates loved him because he was a straight shooter no sugar coating...

So what did he do? Can’t read the link.
He stopped to take a picture with a baseball team that was unplanned and spontaneous during a dead period…
...then the team put the picture up on ebay, which Peyton Manning purchased for $2 million dollars, which their coach put in an annuity fund until his players are old enough to sign with the Vols and can collect it as NIL or scholarship money.

Tony Vitello is such a shifty fellow.

The Tennessee baseball squad has a new fan in Phillies slugger Bryce Harper who is moving to Tennessee with his family and is good friends with Coach Vitello who is also very good friends with World Champion Texas Rangers pitcher Mike Scherser.

The KNS has a great column by John Adams on the travels of CTV in today's edition.

He absolutely made my day on Saturday.
I had him on my podcast recently, and just assumed he wouldn't remember me because he does so many interviews.
I saw him walking to the football game this past Saturday, and he went out of his way to say hello, and he had even remembered my name. So...I'm kind of a big deal!

Here's the video from my interview with him, if you're interested:

VN Store

Back