Too early poll

I think Ole Miss could make some waves next season.
The pieces have really fallen into place the last couple years.
They just have to learn how to win the Big games.

It is very interesting that the Ohio St is #7. They always look like a Top 4 team on paper.

Reactions: Sara Clark
I think Ole Miss could make some waves next season.
The pieces have really fallen into place the last couple years.
They just have to learn how to win the Big games.

It is very interesting that the Ohio St is #7. They always look like a Top 4 team on paper.
I actually think they had the most talent this year outside of their OL which collapsed many times this year in crucial situations especially on that possible game winning final drive against Michigan.. Their defense was rock solid and have almost the entire unit returning next year. The OL? A disaster

I’d say we’re ranked somewhere in the 10-15 range next year. A lot of good pieces returning and optimism at QB, there are still questions at WR, OL, LB and Secondary, with some quality newcomer’s in there.

Reactions: Vol8188
MSN

Apparently somebody didn't even watch any bowl games. According to Bleacher Reports the Vols aren't a top 25 team. They have Iowa ranked at #20. Mizzou is #17 and NCST is #21. Not sure what these guys are smoking.
Typical clickbait by them and CPP on X, same garbage “way too early” those clowns have ZERO credibility! I muted them on X!

Reactions: Ratvol
MSN

Apparently somebody didn't even watch any bowl games. According to Bleacher Reports the Vols aren't a top 25 team. They have Iowa ranked at #20. Mizzou is #17 and NCST is #21. Not sure what these guys are smoking.
TN will be ranked easily.

VN Store

Back