Top 10 Things You Missed Waiting For the Bates Decision

My wifes whole damn family has overtaken our house for the holiday. I faked the "headache", retired early and followed the Bate's thread.

Not going to click the link....win win for me. :)

Reactions: 1 person
My wifes whole damn family has overtaken our house for the holiday. I faked the "headache", retired early and followed the Bate's thread.

My in-laws are due Saturday...there goes thermostat control...these people are freezing in 100• temps....and they want to talk and stuff when I got important things like crutin to tend to!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
My in-laws are due Saturday...there goes thermostat control...these people are freezing in 100• temps....and they want to talk and stuff when I got important things like crutin to tend to!

+1, LOL.

Reminds me when my in laws visited wife and I Christmas of 2002 . I was adjusting the thermostat and my father in law said "leave it alone boy and it will do its job." My wife and I had been married for almost eight yrs at the time. I guess I gave him a long, hard stare as my mother in law got upset and they left the next day, lol.

+1, LOL.

Reminds me when my in laws visited wife and I Christmas of 2002 . I was adjusting the thermostat and my father in law said "leave it alone boy and it will do its job." My wife and I had been married for almost eight yrs at the time. I guess I gave him a long, hard stare as my mother in law got upset and they left the next day, lol.

Exactly...I work really hard and give a chunk of what I earn to the mortgage company that holds a note with my name on the top...wouldn't know it from the power structure when MOM AND DAD "visit"

I missed 2 hours of crying grandbabies. My wife said she'd deal with them until the announcement. By the time the Orange cap went on all was well. The wife and both babies were asleep, and Bates was a Vol...win win at my house!!!

Reactions: 3 people
That was stupid. However, I did have fond memories flood in when I saw the Oregon Trail page. I loved that game.

That's the 11th thing you missed... lol

Exactly...I work really hard and give a chunk of what I earn to the mortgage company that holds a note with my name on the top...wouldn't know it from the power structure when MOM AND DAD "visit"

I will be 42 yrs old next week and married almost 19yrs amd finally realized my in laws will never change. Since that incident, my wife visits them once a yr in Gatlinburg since it is close to our home, Nashville, and the in laws from Roanoke, VA. When they visit I just bite my tongue and stay busy with my twins.

Hang in there!

Last edited:
Good TV. Instead I endured a Boring Sucker game (Chile Vs. Coratia). I think there were more Volnation fans logged on than there were at that Boring game. I have leaned to hate Sucker games, because it was on 24 hours a day 7 days a week when I lived overseas.

so many on here hate on TSR... especially Ainge's show. Immature humor, etc. I don't know what this says about me, but I really enjoy it :/

I missed 2 hours of crying grandbabies. My wife said she'd deal with them until the announcement. By the time the Orange cap went on all was well. The wife and both babies were asleep, and Bates was a Vol...win win at my house!!!

Sweetness!!!!

VN Store

Back