Top 100...Tennesse not even on radar

BigpapaBleedsOrange

Rivals.com Prospect Rankings

Just took a look at this list of the top 100 prospects... Tennessee has no commitments on this list and has only a handful that have placed TN on their list. Anyone heard how our recruiting has been... after seeing this list I don't feel to comfortable.

Just took a look at this list of the top 100 prospects... Tennessee has no commitments on this list and has only a handful that have placed TN on their list. Anyone heard how our recruiting has been... after seeing this list I don't feel to comfortable.

Ummm...we have a recruiting forum...this is where your thread is going.

This is why we havn't won a NC or SEC in 10 years.... Look at the recent NC winners....they always have a top 10 class.

This is why we havn't won a NC or SEC in 10 years.... Look at the recent NC winners....they always have a top 10 class.

Ummm...go and look at UF's rankings from years back. They have a NC with an 18th ranked class as SR's I think.

well then.........I guess we need the #1 class from 3 years ago and the #4 class from last year to step up in 2008!

Did Chris Lofton ever play football? He is showing on the commit list for 2004 in this link.
In high school he was supposively pretty good. I guess good enough to make the football database but he never intended to play football in college

Chris, starting his sophomore and junior years at wide receiver and free safety, helped lead the Royals to 12-2 and 11-2 records while taking them to the semifinals and quarterfinals of the playoffs. Chris will be one of the top wr/db’s in KY next year. He is an A/B student, 6'3, 195 lbs, benches 225, cleans 275, and runs the 40 in 4.6. He is big, strong, athletic, and fast with great hands. He is also a leading candidate for Mr.Basketball next season. This season he led his basketball team to the state title. He is an outstanding young man. His stats are below: Career Receptions 101, yards 1887, touchdowns 18

Never mind. I found it.

Yeah, high school...obviously..... I thought you were asking bout college.

BTW, It's a pretty common fact he played HS football :crazy:

Yeah, high school...obviously..... I thought you were asking bout college.

BTW, It's a pretty common fact he played HS football :crazy:

I can see how asking if he has EVER played football could be construed as only meaning college(I guess) :crazy: And I have been around Tennessee football for some time now and was not aware he had played in high school so I am not sure how that is common knowledge. Guess some people just have more time to break away from their Wii and not pick up women to research high school sports athletes who are no longer playing that sport. Good job Coach.

this shouldn't come to a surprise to anyone. to many better teams and coaches out there. i have said all along unless fulmer pulls a rabbit out of his hat next year and wins the sec ( not going to happen) the future is not good for the vols.

I noticed the same thing. Last I checked only 19 are uncommitted.

this year has tanked. Im hoping that next year we'll see the payoff of a year with Claw and drayton.

ppl dont count out this year. we still may get a 5* in davis and alot of 4*s are looking at us seriously now.....have faith

VN Store

Back