top team in tennessee

nashvol

i have sat in sec r for 23 years,lived in nashville all my life.titans,we dont need no stinking titans.the only real football is at rocky top

Everyone including the Titans knows UT is King of football in the State of Tennessee

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if they moved back to Houston.....GO VOLS!!!!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jun 22, 2005 12:41 PM
I'd rather have the Titans than NASCAR.
[snapback]106415[/snapback]​

Hey LiO, have you ever been to a NASCAR race? It can be a lot of fun to be there in person. It's sorta hard to get the full effect of the sound and the speed from the TV.

Nascar is about as exciting as tying a thread onto a June bug and leting him fly in circles around your head. Now if you had somebody with a bat trying to swat the June bug, that could be fun...I guess that's why only the car wrecks make the film clips..yawn..thank God for Football and basketball.

Originally posted by TBALLVOL@Jun 22, 2005 10:14 AM
Nascar is about as exciting as tying a thread onto a June bug and leting him fly in circles around your head. Now if you had somebody with a bat trying to swat the June bug, that could be fun...I guess that's why only the car wrecks make the film clips..yawn..thank God for Football and basketball.
[snapback]106428[/snapback]​

:toast:

i didn't like to oilers when they were in houston. i never really got why i was supposed to like them because they moved closer to my house.

M0498.JPG

Oilers? In Tennessee? THERE AINT NO FREAKING OIL IS TENNESSEE!!! I guess Titans was the only name they could tink of. Name them something that suits Tennessee Football. I would have felt better if we had gotten an expansion team maybe. But the Oilers? Hey they almost brought Tennessee a Super Bowl Win though. Either way I will cheer for them until they meet my Raiders.....

Oh heres my prediction for the Raiders this year First ROund Playoffs. And they lose to a team with a Defense.

Collins, Moss, Porter, Johnson, and Jordan will put up alot of points. But they will be just like the Colts. NO DEFENSE WHAT SO EVER. The Chargers will own em and they will split with the Broncos. May not even make the playoffs. But they should be fun to watch.

Raiders lose another one 56-48. That leaves the Season record at 6-5 with an average point total of 120. Back to you Al.

:lolup:

I guess i'm biased in this discussion since I live for college fball and pro fball is something to watch on sunday while i'm recapping saturdays game. I could care less if the Titans are in Tennessee of back in Houston.

VN Store

Back