toughest game

Take your pick. The schedule really is a beast next year: at Florida, at LSU, at Notre Dame, Georgia. People keep talking Nat'l title, but we could be an improved team next year and still finish with 2-3 losses.

Originally posted by GAVol@Jan 20, 2005 4:19 PM
Take your pick. The schedule really is a beast next year: at Florida, at LSU, at Notre Dame, Georgia. People keep talking Nat'l title, but we could be an improved team next year and still finish with 2-3 losses.

yeah, but then when Ainge is a junior we'll have the tough games at home and replace Notre Dame with a weaker Cal team... if it isn't this year, then i can't wait til '06

Toughest game will be at LSU...or Bama maybe....Just depends...Either way GAVOL is right...our schedule is killer next year for sure.....At the Swamp will be a rough game but I don't see them competing with us next year....I doubt Urban Meyer's style of offense will work in the SEC...I believe he'll find out real quick the SEC is a lot tougher than the Mountain West

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Jan 20, 2005 4:24 PM
Toughest game will be at LSU...or Bama maybe....Just depends...Either way GAVOL is right...our schedule is killer next year for sure.....At the Swamp will be a rough game but I don't see them competing with us next year....I doubt Urban Meyer's style of offense will work in the SEC...I believe he'll find out real quick the SEC is a lot tougher than the Mountain West

yeah, and florida lost channing crowder on D... but in the SEC you gotta run the ball, and he relied on deep routes and trickery a lot

VN Store

Back