Training Racist White Parents

VOLS INC.

President/CEO
Diverse schools are taking a new approach to anti-racism: Training white parents (msn.com)

The assumption is that any and all racism that exists within schools is being initiated by white children. Black, Hispanic, Chinese, Indian, etc. parents do not need anti-racist training because their children are not racist in any way. Furthermore, those parents are not racist in any way, only the white parents, thus the need for training.

What is also comical in the article is the provided guidance for what to do when rich white people move into the area. They must not have read the recent statistics that point to Indian, Filipino, Japanese, and Chinese families making far more money on average than white families. Pesky facts!

Reason #17456 that I refuse to send my kids to public schools.

I wish people would realize that some degree of racism is present in all/ most people. We all have tribal instincts that predispose us to some level of mistrust of outsiders. Of course this can be manifested In really damaging ways and it’s well and good most look down upon that. But people need to be honest with themselves, we are all naturally prejudiced, and I don’t think that is necessarily a bad thing one hundred percent of the time

Reactions: Boca Vol
I wish people would realize that some degree of racism is present in all/ most people. We all have tribal instincts that predispose us to some level of mistrust of outsiders. Of course this can be manifested In really damaging ways and it’s well and good most look down upon that. But people need to be honest with themselves, we are all naturally prejudiced, and I don’t think that is necessarily a bad thing one hundred percent of the time
For the most part I agree. My main issue with this new definition of racism is that it suggest all white people are racist by nature, and all non-white people are incapable of being racist. It’s an attempt to combat perceived supremacy with absolute supremacy via virtue. It’s also crap!

For the most part I agree. My main issue with this new definition of racism is that it suggest all white people are racist by nature, and all non-white people are incapable of being racist. It’s an attempt to combat perceived supremacy with absolute supremacy via virtue. It’s also crap!
I agree. You could easily name several non European cultures that are far less racially tolerant than us.

How did we survive in the world before this training was offered?

This stuff is pretty comical after reading through this nonsense. If I attended this training it would be as a lone parent. My wife would be excluded because she isn’t white. Hell, this training is dividing us.
Not to mention just another example of how she’s right and you’re wrong! 😂

Yep, this works out so well. Just doing a little teaching....

unnadfddmed.jpg

If you're going to make the nature argument then, to be consistent, we should not deny that human nature as we would with homo nature or tranny nature

All this is planned. I would bet 70% of Americans think this all this wokeism is divisive hogwash. Something tells me "actions" by these policies are no longer electorally accountable.

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back