Trans Debate University of Tennessee | Schaffer vs Destiny

camp_steveo

I got this in my recommendations today and figured VolNation would be interested.

Go Vols!

Have no idea. Just laughed at title.
Its the title of the video.

When you look at the NCAA swimming championship going to a biological male who identifies as a woman, this is a serious debate that needs to be settled. Young women are missing out on opportunities because the NCAA wants to appease the woke cult.

My position is that transgender females should not compete with bio-females, aka women. Also, if that is the rules, then it would have to apply to both biological genders.

Reactions: VolinWayne
Its the title of the video.

When you look at the NCAA swimming championship going to a biological male who identifies as a woman, this is a serious debate that needs to be settled. Young women are missing out on opportunities because the NCAA wants to appease the woke cult.

My position is that transgender females should not compete with bio-females, aka women. Also, if that is the rules, then it would have to apply to both biological genders.
Those (real) women are gutless sheep. They should all walk out in protest of something that is horribly wrong, but they are too afraid to lose their schollys.

I hope he holds the records for the rest of time. It's what they deserve.

Pathetic.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Those (real) women are gutless sheep. They should all walk out in protest of something that is horribly wrong, but they are too afraid to lose their schollys.

Pathetic.
That's a pretty harsh criticism for people who we often refer to as 'kids'. Maybe a more nuanced approach would be more effective.

Pathetic.
They should sue the school and the NCAA for letting him share their locker room to change while they’re changing.

Reactions: VolinWayne
That's a pretty harsh criticism for people who we often refer to as 'kids'. Maybe a more nuanced approach would be more effective.
That time had long passed. And 'kids' used to protest in college campuses for perceived injustices. These (real) females are spineless.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Spoiler Alert !!!

Being a p****y does not equate to having one.

VN Store

Back