Traveling to Oklahoma game

Krobrid

Any recommendations on places to lodge, golf, eat and places to visit? Would anyone happen to know if OU has a similar forum page to volnation?

Any recommendations on places to lodge, golf, eat and places to visit? Would anyone happen to know if OU has a similar forum page to volnation?
We’re flying into Oklahoma City and will most likely get a hotel near airport. Then take a Uber to/from Norman game day.

Absolutely NO ONE on God's green earth has a sports forum even close to similar to volnation my friend.......Freak has the market cornered when it comes to sports discussion platforms.

I sort of doubt you will get to golf in OK during February. But enjoy your trip.

The OKC national memorial is a good visit if you have the time. Cattleman's is nice for a steak. Cafe Kacao is amazing for breakfast, just get there early.

Tuckers onion burgers for food. It's a local, fast casual with 5-6 locations around OKC and Norman. My wife is from OKC and when we go back to visit her parents, I stop there immediately.

They also have a fast food chain that is local to Oklahoma called Braum"s. It's the In and Out Burgers of Oklahoma. Incredible burgers and the best shakes made with fresh ingredients daily.

Just got my Tennessee/ Oklahoma tickets yesterday !!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back