Travis Henry To Cardinals?

Sweet!! Now I get to watch him and Raynoch play. I may go to more games this year.

I'm glad Travis is going somewhere where he'll get some carries, but I'm not sure I'd wish playing for Arizona on anybody. When's the last time that franchise finished above .500?

1998 is right. I just checked - since they moved to Arizona in 1988, they've won 8 games twice in 17 seasons. :yuck:

...and I thought being a Falcons fan was hard.

Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 23, 2005 11:49 PM
1998 is right. I just checked - since they moved to Arizona in 1988, they've won 8 games twice in 17 seasons. :yuck:

Good Lord, I never realized the Cardinals were actually that bad all theses years.

Originally posted by zizou+Feb 24, 2005 12:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zizou @ Feb 24, 2005 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Feb 23, 2005 11:49 PM
1998 is right.  I just checked - since they moved to Arizona in 1988, they&#39;ve won 8 games twice in 17 seasons.  :yuck:

Good Lord, I never realized the Cardinals were actually that bad all theses years. [/quote]
Actually they weren&#39;t that bad until they got out here. The apathy for sports in Phx is amazing. You either win it all or no one goes to watch.

guys i dont wish anyone going to the cardinals......get out of the cesspool of an organization as fast as you can.......i think henry ends up in miami.....he&#39;s the best fit down there for a run first team......arizona would benefit obviously from him but he would be miserable there

I think the Cardinals could turn themselves around... But then again, so could every other poor organization in any sport, for that matter.

Read some of the posts at the bottom of that article. The Cardinal fans don&#39;t think that he is a good running back and don&#39;t want him. Those people are crazy&#33; They would be lucky to get a strong back like Henry on that deficient team.

they dont want henry???????????? geez the guy only put up 1300+ yard season with good td numbers.......henry is a great runner.......i guess he isnt when you look at emmitt smith.......who was 35 or so at the time they got him.....geez cardinals......."SHIPP IS OUR BACK" I&#39;m better than Shipp.......Thats why their organization loses.......looks like the fans dont even know talent lol :D

Originally posted by utvolpj@Feb 24, 2005 12:03 AM
The apathy for sports in Phx is amazing. You either win it all or no one goes to watch.

Yeah, but it&#39;s a dry heat.

(sorry. . . .only Phoenix comment I know)

When I lived there (many many moons ago. . . ) we had the Arizona Wranglers, I believe. That and the Fiesta Bowl parade are my only 2 memories of sports during my stay in the desert. Unless you count Rattlesnakin&#39; as a sport.

Originally posted by kiddiedoc+Feb 24, 2005 1:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kiddiedoc @ Feb 24, 2005 1:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-utvolpj@Feb 24, 2005 12:03 AM
The apathy for sports in Phx is amazing.  You either win it all or no one goes to watch.

Yeah, but it&#39;s a dry heat.

(sorry. . . .only Phoenix comment I know)

When I lived there (many many moons ago. . . ) we had the Arizona Wranglers, I believe. That and the Fiesta Bowl parade are my only 2 memories of sports during my stay in the desert. Unless you count Rattlesnakin&#39; as a sport. [/quote]
Dry heat=like sticking your head in an oven.

There&#39;s too many sports to keep up with. The AZ Rattlers are the arena FB team. Also add in the Suns, D-backs, Coyotes (not anymore), and ASU and there&#39;s too many. Although, the Cards will never be successful with the current owner. The 2003 Pro Bowl had 4 starters that had been released from AZ in the past 2 years. The owner won&#39;t pay anyone. They are going to have one of the best stadiums around though. It has a retractable roof AND field.

http://www.azcardinals.com/stadium/design.html

if he goes to arizona, he will never be a top back. their o-line is horrible. and their team and their fans suck. they could care less about football there. do not go travis. bad career move, unless u are an aging 16,000 yard back.

VN Store

Back